Chapter-3 Past Midnight

All the classes were over for the day at the Hagja university and all the students were leaving for their homes but vminkook were locked in a room they tried to escape but all the efforts were wasted whereas y/n and Lisa had a project to finish so they also stayed.

Now in the entire university Lisa y/n and vminkook were only there.

It was 9 am when Lisa and y/n finished their project, by this time vminook was tired of trying to escape so they gave up and each of them sat in the corners of the room.

As Lisa and y/n finished their project early, the due time to leave their university was also midnight which meant they had some extra free time so they decided to spend their free time roaming around the university.

Hagja university had a very big campus so y/n and Lisa lost track of time while roaming and looking around.

Y/N was hearing some kind of noise from one of the classrooms on the floor which they were currently walking so she told Lisa and she replied ok then just check inside the classroom to know where the noise was coming from, so both of them went near classroom which was locked and opened it and found vminkook there.

Lisa and y/n were shocked to see them in the classroom at this time, whereas vminkook was happy to see someone rescue them but was also shocked to see the worst enemy in front of them.

Jungkook said what are you both doing here Lisa replied we are here doing our project what are you three doing here, Jimin said some idiots locked us here Taehyung shouted all of you stop it y/n and Lisa saved and helped us so let us be a little grateful and you both he said while pointing his finger Lisa and y/n we all were not on the best terms but you guys have helped us in this drastic situation so thank you to which y/n replied now it's like adults talk so Taehyung I accept your thanks.

Jungkook said ok fine now we all should stop with our nonsense and leave the university because it's midnight soon and you guys know our university rules no one is allowed to stay in the university after midnight.

Suddenly, all of them heard a bell ring which was their university clock which gives this sound after the clock strikes midnight which meant that vminkook, y/n, and Lisa have disobeyed the university rule.

The next chapter will be updated soon.