Chapter- 4 Rules

Hagja university has some rules such as nobody should stay on the campus after midnight and no one should go inside the old library (There is a new library room which is now in use for the past 20yrs).

________________________________________________________________________________

 y/n and Lisa were upset that they broke the university's main rule but vminkook didn't care.

In the silent room, Jimin broke the silence by telling that we still can get out and act as if nothing happened and security will lock the university gate only at 12:30 am 30 minutes after midnight so now the time is 12:15 which means we have 15 minutes more time to leave this campus so if we run as fast as we could we might sneak out without the security seeing us Taehyung said finally you spoke something useful Jimin, and y/n said ok that means we should move right Jimin replied yeah for which  y/n so then let's move and everyone started running at the same time followed by one another.

Now all of them stopped and at a place near the big gate, jungkook was peeking through and saw that the security was already locking the gate he turned around and showed a thumbs-down sign which made everyone understand that there are locked in the university for the night.

All of them were fed up and went inside, sat feeling hopeless inside a classroom.

Hope everyone is liking my story...................... Everyone don't forget to vote I am working hard on this story

The next chapter will be updated soonnnnnn.