Chapter 2: German sudden invasion

Terra Mana, Misurugi Empire, Misurugi Palace, Julio's office

Julio and the military top brass of Misurugi are there to make a plan, there's a General Thomas, Benson, Joseph, Kristofer, Curtis, Franklin, Yoshida, and Reginald

Julio: So, what's the plan?

General Thomas: If DRAGON is done defeating then we probably won't need Norma anymore for that, so we'll take a naval attack. The fleet of ships that we will use the North Sea Fleet, because the North Sea is the fastest way to Arzenal. We'll use the guise that they're going to be saved and they'll probably be wiped out with Ange too.

Julio: Yosh... Brilliant plan, we won't let Norma ruin this world, they're cursed and savage again.

General Joseph: but Your Majesty, there is something more important than this plan!

Julio: What kind of thing you called important?!

General Joseph: Capital Military Center detected huge amounts of unidentified aircrafts! They're the squadrons of heavy bombers!

Meanwhile in the sky of Misurugi Empire Capital Ikaruga

And sure enough, the Luftwaffe sent 20 He-989 aka B-52G to bomb the Misurugi Imperial Capital, Ikaruga, and with the support of a ground attack aircraft, 29 Ju-108 Stuka II aka A-10 Warthog.

(Heinkel He-989 aka B-52G)

(Junkers Ju-462 Panzer Stuka or Stuka II aka A-10 Warthog)

Back to Julio's office

Julio: Why didn't tell me from earlier?! We are all DOOMED!! Get Diamond Rose Knight in the air or Ikaruga will turn to ash!!

Meanwhile at Ikaruga, Southern side of the city

Everyone goes about their activities as usual and as usual, the police arrests and is about to be sent to Arzenal, but one of the cops sees something in the air.

Misurugi Police 1#: Huh? What is that?

Misurugi Police 5#: What? Could be blimps

They saw the formation of the plane which then dived sharply at full speed and unfortunately, the plane was the Stuka II which was the successor of the Ju-87 Stuka