5. Deal

Puppet's POV.

"Good, Foxy, I guess he'll be shut down just for a while until we know what to do," I said to my dear friend.

"No problem," Foxy replied, holding his hook beside him proudly.

"I just wonder why he came! He looks so burnt," Toy Chica said about Springtrap's appearance.

"That's evidence he went out of the fire," I said, quite surprised about this. "The rumor is true."

"Well? What are we-" Toy Chica couldn't finish her sentence because there was a faint noise of groaning in the Parts and Service room. Springtrap was deposited there, and he seemed to wake up. I looked at the Withered ones and they started to seem angry again.

"Calm your circuits," I said, "the door is locked."

"How can he be awake? I just shut him off!" Foxy walked towards the door.

I held him back in the shoulder. "Stop. His souls haunts his current body, just like us. So you can only shut him off only for several minutes, which was enough to drag him all the way to the room." I said.

Foxy didn't seem pleased. "I don't like this guy."

"Me neither, Foxy, neither all of us, but we'll wait. We still haven't gotten enough info of why he is here," I tried to reason. "Meanwhile, you can go to the show stage and wait there."

"What are you going to do?" Toy Freddy asked curiously.

"I'll talk with him for a bit," I decided.

The animatronics shifted nervously.

"Be careful," Toy Chica said.

"I will," I reassured her. "It's going to be fine, if not worse."

Springtrap's POV.

I was aching terribly now. Worse than before. I even noticed my left arm was going to break off, only one wire still hanging intact, but that wasn't enough. Too much movement and it might snap off. Ugh. How much I hated this body. I heard the whispering and talking of the animatronics from outside the room. They must be talking behind me. I would've stood up and attacked them, but I was too weak, and I was outnumbered by too many. I never admitted this but... I regretted killing those children. Now they are against me and they might just dismantle me forever.

I heard the door unlock. I trembled for a second - and there he was. The Puppet.

"You again," I mumbled silently, still sitting in the corner against the wall.

He walk up to me and looked down. "Yes, it's me."

"What do you want?" I said.

"No. It's what do you want?" He said.

I was confused at first that there was some awkward silence.

I finally spoke. "I just want to stay here. I have no other place to go to... since-"

"The fire," the Puppet interrupted. "I see. The Outdoors is not a good place."

I was seriously getting suspicious by his voice's tone. He didn't seem... angry.

"Yes. So that's why I came here."

"You need help with the arm?" He offered.

I was surprised that he actually noticed. I hesitated. Why did he offer?

"No. I don't need help."

"Okay. It's totally alright. Look, I know last time was horrifying." He looked sympathetic.

"Oh, it was terrible alright," I grumbled. "Thanks for sending me in this terrible suit!"

"It wasn't our fault!"

"YES! It WAS!" I yelled back.

"You don't understand! You were the one responsible for your actions and all you did is deciding to go into that suit! Not us!" The Puppet seemed to ball his fists. I wasn't impressed.

"You confronted me! How could have I escaped anyway?! So it counts as your fault!"

"All we wanted was to talk to you but you refused!" He pointed his finger at me.

I slapped his hand off. "Yeah right, and I can be easily fooled by your words! You knew you wanted to kill me in the first place! Just admit it, No Face!"

"My name is not No Face," his voice began to change to seriousness.

"Do whatever you want, but I'll always be here whatsoever!"

"FINE!" The Puppet raised his hands up in rage. "I don't need to talk to you, anyway! You can stay here locked forever - for eternity!"

I glared at him, thinking he was just threatening.

"I could have told the deal we could have made, but no, you always refuse. So I guess I'll leave now," his voice changed to eerie calm and was about to leave.

I was intrigued about the deal thing. "Wait. What kind of deal?"

The Puppet stopped and turned. "Well... we could either resolve and become friends, or, you can stay here locked in this place until you change your mind."

"That's not a deal, that's a punishment," I said.

"Of course it is a deal! You can have time to think about it," the Puppet left and locked the door again.

He really thought we can be 'friends'. That would never happen. Sometimes I think the Puppet is being too nice... probably because he was the first one I killed. However, I always assume he is trying to manipulate. His ways of hallucinating - is extraordinary. Still, I'd never trust him. He just wants to get you upon his grip, especially with gifts and life. I always hated him. He was the one responsible for putting in the souls of the children I murdered into those suits. If that never happened, I would have not been in this bunny suit. I guess it's better to not trust any of them. I can do this. I can stay here forever. I'll show them who's the boss. Until I find a way to unlock the stupid door...