Austin 3

"I cannot help but feel like I am being watched every second of every single day."

I have no idea how I spilled that coffee all over myself. As I was looking for a shirt I heard my name being whispered repeatedly. "Austin... Austin Leblanc."

I rushed out of there as quickly as possible. I went back and got another coffee since I spilled the first one, and I saw one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen.I approached her gently, hoping that I wouldn't startle her.

"Hey," I said.

"Ah hi?" she replied confused.

"I see you're a fan." I responded as I pointed to the Linkin Park sticker on her car

"Yeah I am, are you?"

"No I'm not, I stopped the rock music when my girlfriend left me for this guy named Jessie. But I should let you go, you seem like you have somewhere to be."I walked away.

I knew she was not interested in me. I just really hoped she was. There was something about her that made me want her even more.I took my keys, and hopped into my car. As I adjust the rear view mirror, I stare at myself for a minute, into my pale ice cold blue eyes. I feel the pain of that night like it was yesterday.

September 9th, 2009. She left me that day. We had just started our Senior year. We had a party to attend. The usual high school senior party, sex, drugs, and alcohol. How convenient was it for me to find her sleeping with my so-called friend. I watched for a minute in the hope of hesitation. Her pale skin was touching his. Her lips moving in sync with his, as if it was not the first time they had kissed. Her red-orange hair sticking to the pillow like if she was on my bed. Her pink lips parting in satisfaction, and her green eyes longing for Jessie's lips once again.

"Emma... What the fuck are you doing ?!" I said, the anger taking over.

"It's not what it looks like Austin." she said, like nothing had happened.

"No, not at all, yeah because you're obviously not screwing Jessie! Don't you dare pull that shit on me Emma!" I took a good swing at Jessie's face.

"The naked eye cannot see what needs to be seen. Then again, your heart deceives you of what needs to be seen."