CHAPTER 01:Reborn

*Y/n POV*

I opened my eyes when I first saw light so bright.

The last thing I remember is defeated muzan and death of mine and my brother so this is reincarnation feel like.

I wish there's no demon here and finally a happy family this time.

My body can't move it feel like I don't have a bone. I look around to see mui and yui they're sleeping.

"Look honey one of my babies wake up!" Okasan exclaimed trying to get Otousan.

"She's beautiful right?!"

"Yes she is."exchange of couple. "But let her rest first you too."said Otousan.

"Hai,hai." answer to him.

*Timeskip 8 year laters*

"Mui-nii Yui-nii let's play again in the park!" I said excited to playing with my brothers.

"We always playing there so why you hype." my brother Yuichiro said. He doesn't change even our parents alive.

"I want to play with kotori-chan again it fun with her."

"Yeah let us please?!" Mui-nii pleased.

"Okay okay you two won again." Yui-nii sigh and let us.

"Yey!"

When we arrive at the place we're greet by the familiar two person.

"Hello kotori-chan,shido-san." We greets the two.

"Oh, hello there tokito triplets." They greets us as well.

"Kotori-chan!" I hug her out of the sudden because of excitement. "Let's play today!"

"Me too." Mui-nii said.

"Yeah!" Kotori exclaimed.

By the way kotori and shido meet us in this place we're just passing by when I see them playing I ask them if we can join Yuichiro said we don't but me and Muichirou plead him they agree to us they kind to us and kotori-chan is cute.

Even though kotori said she is weak I said she's not and I'm gonna protect her.

*Third person POV*

As they playing the older one just in the side.

Shido tried to have conversation with Yuichiro.

"They starting to get close now, what do you think yuichiro-san?"

"Tch, yeah I think y/n is to excited to see her and mui is act like her."

"I see, thank you for being friends with kotori."

"Say it to them I don't consider you my friend." Shido just sweatdrop because of tsundere Yuichiro.

"Oi! You two were going home just say goodbye to them it's going to dark." Yuichiro shout calling you and brother.

"Bye bye, kotori-chan shido-san!" They bid a good bye.

"Stay safe you three!" Said shido and kotori.

They walking to home and greet their parents telling them their friends. Eats and go to bed said of there mother.

___________-------------:------------__________

And finish the first chapter.🎉👏👏

Sorry if I can't update it soon because I don't have load to update it I have for now so hope you enjoy.