PROLOGUE

Third person POV

"Yeah!!" The roared of the demon slayers who fought muzan seeing he burned in sun.

They cried for their lost family or friends because they finally avenge them.

Many demon slayers who got serious injury somehow felt happy but couldn't celebrate because of the pain.

The certain young mist tsukugo who hardly conscious after their last fight

'look like I'm gonna be with Mui-nii and Yui-nii' thought of the young girl ' but I'm glad I still managed to save mitsuri-nee and iguro-san even though gyomei-san didn't survive I wish of everyone's happiness include me.'

"This is our last battle and my last breath." And finally the young mist will be peacefully close her eye.

Meanwhile mitsuri immediately rush to find you after being treated by kakushi.

She was frantically trying to find you with obanai.

When she was saw you leaning at the wall. She couldn't believe what she saw.

She hope that it was all fake. Her hand was trembling and her felt like giving up.

Obanai who close her frozed after seeing your cold body.

"Kasumi-chaan!!!" She dash to your dead body as she cried over your death.

"Kasumi-chan!! please don't go!!" Mitsuri cried. Obanai tried to comfort her by hugging she cried and cried antil she loss concious.

The kakushi arrived at the scene.

"Iguro-sama excuse us we will take of Kasumi-sama body."said the kakushi.

"Please be careful" replied Obanai.

"Hai!!" They started to place white sheet to protect you from the sun and take care of the rest.

*A week past*

After that day they tents the one who had injure and buried the dead.

"Let's pray for there well being." Said of Kiriya, the master of Ubuyashiki family.

They started to pray and place flowers each tombstones that named

Kocho, Shinobu

Tokito, Muichirou

Tokito, Kasumi

Himejima, Gyomei

Shinazugawa, Genya

"Thank you for devoting and sacrifice your life for the people of the world." and Kiriya and her two sisters bow to tombstones.

———————_______———————

The end of PROLOGUE. 👏👏👏

I hope you're have fun reading this.😊😊😊😊😚