Info before story begins!

Nyx taps on the camera blinking. " Is this thing on? Huuuuh wonder if i-"  the camera goes into a static like state before showing nyx holding a users manual wearing glasses and reading it

Nyx: " the blinking red light on the camera will show the camera is on and recording? " She looks at it and squeaks seeing the red light. She scampers to turn it off making it go static again.

This time it shows nyx waving " hello everyone welcome to my first ever book! Rwby: choices matter. Now then as you probably read the books description, this will be a rwby book and you dear readers are the stars of said book. Ill try to follow along with the story as much as possible but excuse me if i end up derailing the entire story. " A sweat drop appears on a nervous nyx

She coughs into her hands" now then many of you are probably asking how will we make the decisions? Well if you ever played or watched the video game infamous then you know how the choices in that game are made so i decided to do something similar to that! But if you are still confused ill give ya a little demo. The next part is a little preview of one of many major choices you will make in the story!" She gets up and taps something before it cuts to a scene in the story

Ekon tries to crawl away from Y/n after detonating the explosives on the train and into the city of vale. He coughs up some blood due to shrapnel entering his stomach, after his aura was gone. He looks at y/n " y...you dont have to do this, just spare me, you wont see me for a while!" He says and coughs a bit

Y/ns thoughts: " huh maybe he is right. If i let him go, maybe i wont see him or that ice cream girl of his for a while. Then again he is a mercenary, and they usually lie. He is to dangerous to live, but can i really kill a man begging for his life?

Major story choice ahead

Good choice: spare ekon, and let him escape. Reaction to choice: Ekon, will be a temporary ally in season 3. Neo will be a temporary ally in season 3. Unknown oc will be a permanent ally in and after season 3. Ekons mercenary group will be fond of you. Negative reaction: team rwby team jnpr, and team gemm wont trust you for a while. Ozpin will be angered.

Evil choice" kill Ekon before he can escape.
Reaction to choice: Ekon will be permanently dead, Neo will permanently pursue and actively try to kill, unknown will permanently pursue and actively try to kill you. Ekons mercenary group will hate you. Teams rwby, jnpr, and gemm will trust you a bit more. Ozpin will trust you alot.

The camera cuts back to nyx: aaaand that's just a preview of what is to happen when you read this story and make the decisions. Now how it will work is that in the comments you can cast your vote, whichever vote gets a majority of the people reading this book will win the vote. Oh also some minor things. First off in the story you will have THREE separate decision makings. First one is minor: these ones will be small not enough to affect the story, but will help building friendships with characters or degrade them. Then you will have average decisions, these ones will have somewhat big, or minor effects, such as helping a character or oc fall in love with a character! Then as you just saw a major decisions. These ones will have the BIGGEST effect on the story. Okay second item is that you will become cole. You wont necessarily be him, but you will have his powers and his shock prod weapon from infamous 2. So anyways i hope you all will enjoy the story!

Also one last note updates will, and i repeat WILL BE SLOW. Why? Well i have a job irl, barely anytime to myself, and i would have to watch the shows, write down what they say and all, figure out how to include the readers into it ect etc. You all get it, it will be slow. Anyways toodles!!!