day 1

alright I'm sort of in a panic right now but I've decided to dedicate my previous sketch book to being a diary. I don't know where I am but I think I know how I got here. about an hour ago I was just sat down on a bench in a park when a group of girls from the school in our neighborhood started walking up they where talking and laughing. i got up from where i was sitting just in case they needed to sit down. i walked for a while then realized i left my book back at the bench. it took a while but i ended up going up to them and tried to discreetly grab my book from under the bench when suddenly there was this massive light and when i looked up i saw a box with shining colors shooting out of it. i close my eyes to shield from the blinding light when suddenly i hit my head on something, i move a little assuming i hit my head on the bottom of the bench when. BAM! a newt like creature was standing above me, i did what any teenager would do in that situation. i ran for my life and found the quietest place i could and cried until i felt sick. i tried hitting myself, punching the ground even drinking the water from the fountain beside me, then decided to write in here just in case i get home. I've tried to call someone but I have no service at all in this place.

Update1

ok it's been a few hours and i've found something to eat because since i just went out to draw in the park. all i have is my phone, my sketchbook... well i guess diary now, a comfort plush and a couple pens. not even a water bottle. but i did find a 'fast food' place that just dumped some food outside so i'm going to try and eat some of that.

Update 2:

DO NOT EAT THE BIN FOOD. I REPEAT DO NOT EAT THE BIN FOOD.i feel like i'm going to be so sick