12: Let me offer you some advice

Posted by: shoyogurt🫦

Look at these two, ugh they make me want a relationship fr and they not even dating yet 😒

👥: @kozumegamz @kuroothechuroo

800,976 comments:

choochoochuroo:
IS THAT KENMA AND KUROO TOGETHER? SINCE WHEN DID THEY COLLAB?
1.4k likes

ur_mother:
OMG YES THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED
800 likes

Akashi.owl
shoyo, you're going to break the internet
5.7k likes

suga_sugar
let them sleep in peace shoyo 😭
6.1k likes

shoyogurt🫦
everyone tag urself, i'm the blue gatorade bottle
5.8k likes

-
-
-
-

Kenma's POV:

I wake up to my phone blowing up. I groan as I reach blindly for the phone. Once I finally grab it I open it, squinting my eyes at the sudden brightness. That's when I see the picture. I blush and look next to me to see a peacefully sleeping kuroo cuddling me.

No wonder my phone was blowing up. Shoyo really broke the internet. I feel kuroo start to shuffle a bit as he starts waking up.

"Good morning." I say with a smile and he smiles back.

"Good morning kitten."

Jesus christ this man's morning voice is making me scream without the s- I mean...it's way deeper in real life...

"I was thinking, maybe I should film today. Yknow introduce all my subscribers to everyone." I say.

"Sounds good. I'm sure my subscribers would like to meet you as well. Of course half of them already know you though." Kuroo says and I chuckle.

I sit up and kuroo groans not wanting me to leave. He's still laying down, hugging my waist. I take the opportunity to play with his hair and I giggle when he sighs in relief at the feeling.

"We gotta get up now." I whisper and he groans again.

"What time is it?"

"10:45." I answer and he makes a frustrated noise.

"I just wanna lay here with you all day." Kuroo says and I snort.

"Me too. But we have a lot to do today so we have to get up." I say finally convincing him.

"Alright fine." He says sitting up.