Who's The Dom One Now? Chapter 5

Not so long later, u started to su€K him off as he m0@ned even more out of pleasure.

At some point u stopped su€King and sat down in between his legs.
"U think that's wet enough for it to slip in easily?"
"Yes m-mommy, it's very wet, just pls put it in now."

U couldnt help but smirk at his reactions.
"OK baby, hold still."
U got on top of him and started to place it in slowly. It went in effortlessly. U 2 gasped as it entered and u started to move your hips up and down.

U started riding him as he felt the heat down there while staring  at your body that was rocking him in bed.

" ahh, fvck baby I'm close.." u started to feel a bit weak in the knees at that moment. It was massive to the point u almost felt too full.

"Me too baby- Wait! I'm about to cvm, pull it out!" his face looked it was saying to keep going tho, but u knew u couldn't cause he didn't wear protection.

U pulled your his d!€K out of your pussy and continued su€K him off till he came. At the same time, u were rubbing your CL!t to make u come aswell.

" Aghh. C-coming!" your rival tossed his head back as he came all over your face. The sight of it made u come aswell.

"Wow, such a good baby." u started to play with him more down there. His whimpers and m0@ns started to get louder.

U kept teasing him down there until..
He untied himself and pinned u onto the bed instead.
"Ha. Let me show you what this good boy has learned from mommy."
He started to sv€K your neck leaving hickies all over, then to your chest, then bre@st, then your stomach until he made it to your CL!t.

I had to admit, his tounge was amazing . Cause the moment he reached your CL!t, your legs spreaded wider as he rapidly ate your pussy away.

" Am I doing a good job mommy?" he was acting so lustful but had such an innocent look on his face.