Pleasures. Chapter 6

He kept eating u out. U m0@ned uncontrollably while trying to hold his head in place down there.

"Turn around and raise your ass darling." He made u change positions. As soon as u got into a new position, u felt him starting to put it in. It felt bigger than awhile ago.

U let out a load m0@n as he entered while he was groaning and enjoying the sight he was seeing.

He grabbed your hips and positioned him self more.
"I'm about to go hard on u, darling. U might wanna hold on."

He started repeatingly moving his hips back and forth while still inside u. U m0@ned to every thrvst he took.

"Faster B-baby!" u tried saying in between m0@ns.
"OK mommy." he got a better grip on your waist and started moving faster than before. You felt yourself getting close to coming.

U cussed with pleasure as he hit all the good spots in u.
"Sh!t... Baby don't stop!"
"I'm c-close to coming again."
He slipped out his D!€K and replaced it with his fingers going in u instead. It's like he was shoving his hands in cause it felt so good with just 2 fingers.

He was jerk!ng off to the sight of finger-fvcking u.
"Fvck! Yes baby.m-make me come!."
He started to go faster until u reached your limit.

U let out a big m0@n as u reached climaxe. The sight of u made him come right away after. U 2 were exhausted from all the heat down there.

"Let's take a little brake. I need to give your lips and neck some attention too." he said pulling u in closer for another round  to make out.

At that moment, u just embrassed his kisses ad if u 2 were lovers.