cut-off

It was after-school hours , around 3:40pm . Jane was at home fixing her hair. It was messy, as always. She had washed and dried it , and was onto curling the ends of it. Purely focused, yet her cat would get in the way at times.

'Gosh you can get so annoying-'

Bzz. Bzz.

She looked at her phone, which was ringing.  She picked it up, to read the contact. It was Clara. She inhaled , before answering.

'What?'

' ' babyy, can I come over? ' '

'No. Not after what happened.'

' ' come on man , it was an accident. ' '

'So was me deciding to date you.'

She hung up, throwing her phone onto the bed. Sighing  , she put her hair curler away into a small storage box , and sat down beside her phone. She pondered about Clara. Should she split from her ? It was a risk, considering she was heavy handed and badly tempered.

'What am I gonna dooo.'

Her phone went off again. She picked it up, Clara, again. She exhaled out of pure annoyance.

She answered, to be met by yelling. You couldn't tell what she was saying , since the connection was bad, but she knew she was angry. Very angry. Enough to get hit.

'Listen, I'm sorry.'

' ' No, you always do this. It's your fault I'm acting this way.  ' '

'Mhm'

' ' are you even listening? God you can be so ignorant. ' '

Jane paused for a moment , before breathing in.

'I'm breaking up with you.'

' ' What? ' '

'You heard me, I'm breaking up with you. You're abusive.'

' ' No, no you can't. ' '

The yelling began again , but Jane simply stopped the call. She sighed , laying back. Her cat jumped up onto the bed beside her , laying down.

'Finally.'

The cat purred in response. 

-

Felix and his crew were wandering around the park , either drinking cans of beer, or just yelling at eachother.

"Can you guys stop? There's kids around here."

'Alright kill joy. '

The crew laughed. Felix had enough, walking away in the opposite direction. 

'where are you going? We didn't get to eat yet.'

"You guys are dicks. Seriously."

'You are what you eat.'

The crew looked at the one dude.

'What?'

"Whatever."

Felix walked away, putting on headphones to block the noise . He had sorta hated them from the start, but they were the only kids who really spoke to him. His main goal was to start speaking to Jane.

He made his way over to a bench, just flicking through social media. Most of it was dogs, or fashion.

Ping