together

they both were holding eachother with care, felix had his arms around jane with such comfort, whilst jane had her hands resting on his chest, aswell as her head.

they both instantly became comfortable with eachothers touch. Now that they had confessed, that is. Felix made small gestures, moving janes hair from her face to look at her, or gently touching on her arms or hands when they hugged. Jane was a tad more confident, touching on the feathers on his wings or ears with gentle fingers, or touching his face softly, sometimes even holding it.

They both were heavily inlove, but no words from them both could describe it. Only touch could. Whether it be their fingertips lingering over eachothers cheeks, or hands intertwined, that was the only way their love could fully be communicated, in the utter most clear way.

felix looked down at jane, to see her already looking at him softly, with comfort and relief in her eyes. he found her eyes beautiful, like polished emeralds.

she smiled at him, moving her hand up to his face. He moved his head away for a moment, cautious, before letting her cup his face within the palm of her hand. her thumb gently carassed felix's rose tinted cheeks, making him feel much more content than before. she was looking at him with such passion.

felix lightly leaned into her touch, closing his eyes. he held the hand which held him, feeling safe. his past relationship had ruined his sense of trust and love in people, but jane had opened a new chapter for him, fluently leading him slowly through what love actually felt like.

there were no words of affirmation or affection during this, nor were there kisses or anything. Just soft touches, or gentle looks and stares. jane felt a sense of security now. something finally new to her. nothing like it was around clara. she could finally touch someone lovingly without being mocked, or beaten.

she stopped, just looking at him. he opened his eyes to look at her. jane took both her hands, softly holding felix's face and just stared. felix was confused. she then began to cry, felix instantly pulling her in close to comfort her.

"Hey-hey-"

these weren't sad tears, mostly tears of relief. The tears you'd have after years of being trapped, then suddenly released into freedom. jane smiled softly, wiping her tears. she was finally safe in someones arms. not the arms of an abuser.

'I love you, so much.'

"I love you too, jane."

felix lay back, taking jane down with him. She lay ontop of him, her hands on his chest again, her head resting beneath his chin. his arms were wrapped around her softly, having the blanket cover both of them. He just looked at the ceiling, feeling loved. Finally.

jane closed her eyes, beginning to rest. She began to sleep to the sound of his heart beat. nothing else. that was what made her feel sleepy, and much more comfortable. felix softly pet her as she slept, closing his eyes. he finally felt good again.

He looked at her once more, to see her resting softly. this made him smile , putting a hand on her back for security, so she didnt slide off as she slept. felix kissed her softly on the head before dozing off with her, the beaming light of the TV covering them both, but they didn't mind. As long as they were together, nothing really bothered them.

-
7am

jane was the only one awake at the moment. She had heard felix's mom come home, and luckily she didn't walk into his room. She was still ontop of felix, her hands close to her now. She was still being embraced by felix as he slept.

Her tail swayed slowly, she just went on her phone, tired, and comfortable.

felix woke soon after, stretching.

'Good morningg'

"Hm? Oh-"

felix looked at jane, embracing her a bit more.

"Morningg,, i thought i was dreaming.."

'Nope!'

He smiled, giving her a soft kiss.

"Didn't my mom see you?"

'No, she didn't walk in.'

"Hm. I would've thought you'd leave by now"

'Noo, I'm too comfortable to move'

Felix huffed.

"Well my ribs are being crushed, off, off."

He gently rolled her off, landing her on her back. He lay on his side to face her.

"Hah"

'Shut up!'

Felix threw an arm around her waist, cuddling into her. Jane blushed a little bit, ruffling up his hair. They both then closed their eyes. It was too early to mess around.

"I just want sleeppp"

'Then sleep? No ones stopping you'

"What if you get caught?"

'I'll hear her, don't worry.'

He yawned pretty loudly, pulling her in closer. he gave her a soft kiss on the neck before falling asleep. Jane smiled, falling asleep shortly after.