axel x Juliet

Sometimes I think lewd thoughts without meaning to, does anyone else do that? :') also this story is femdom x sub boy!

one day you met a cute guy, he was about 5'4 and your 5'7, and you gained interest in him. You walk over to him and start small talk,"hey!" You say in a friendly way,"hello!" He says. You think to yourself about how cute he is. "What do you need?" He says, "I just wanted to know if I can have you number, I think you're really cute!" You notice him blushing hard, "sure! Your really pretty too!" "Thanks!" He gives you his number,"I'll text you when I get home cutie!" You say with a smile. His face turns a bright pink, "bye!" He says in a cute voice. On your drive home you were thinking of him the entire drive and you remembered that you didn't ask his name. When you parked Infront of your house you immediately pull out your phone and you text him. "Hey! :)" You text him eagerly. As your waiting for a response you name him "Cutie <3" in your phone. He responds with "hi! Is this the girl from the coffee shop?" You immediately smile when you see his text. "Yes it is! Also I realized that I forgot to ask for your name so what's your name? :)" He responds quickly "my name's Axel! :), What's your name?" "I love your name! My name's Juliet!" You eagerly wait for a response, "I love your name too!" He said. "Thanks, :D so tell me about yourself." I say. "Hmm. Well what do you wanna know?" He says. "Well, how old are you?" I said. "I'm 19! How old are you?" He responds with. Im glad hes close to my age! "I'm 20! :) I'm glad we're close in age." I say. "That's great! What else do you wanna know?" He said. "Hmm well what are you interested in?" I say. "Oh! I love to play horror games like Sally face, fran bow and more. I also got to college for an art degree!" He said. "Really!! I love those things! I go to college for a music degree!" I say. "Oh that's so cool! Can I ask you something?" He said. "Yeah! Go for it :)" I say. I'm scared, I wonder what he's going to ask me? "Do you wanna maybe come over?" He said. I start to freak out and I can tell that I'm blushing like crazy. "Yes of course I do! When do you want me to head over?" I say still blushing. "Anytime you can, just text me when your heading over!" He says. "Okay I will, I'm gonna go get ready, see you soon cutie! ;)" I say. "Okay see you soon pretty lady!" He said. I blush and start to find an outfit. I put on a cute bra and underwear set, now it's time to find an actual outfit. I try on an outfit that is just casual and cute. Im gonna wear a tank top with some cute mom jeans, and I put a zip up jacket over that. "I'm heading over now!" I text him. "Okay! Be careful driving over!" He says. "Thanks!" I say back. I get into my car and drive over. My heart is racing the entire time I'm driving and I can feel how red I am. I'm so excited!!! I pull up to his house and it's a pretty green house with flowers in the yard. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. He answered fast. He looks amazing.. I can see him blushing and he was fidgety. "Can I come in?" I say. "Oh yes! Sorry I zoned out!" He moved to the side and let me in. "So what do you wanna do?" I ask. "Wanna watch a movie?" He says. "Sure! What movie?" I said. "Hmm wanna watch a horror movie?" He says. "Yeah sure!" We both sit on the couch and turn on the TV. I reach for his hand and grab it. He turned red as he looked at me. I grabbed his face gently and kiss him. He turned even redder. He kissed me back, I pull him onto my lap and start to lick his neck. "N-ngh~" his moans were music to my ears. He starts to grind on my thigh as Im licking his neck. I lay him on the couch and get on top of him. I start to give him hickeys all over his neck. "M-mng!~" I lift up his shirt and start licking and biting his nipples. His back arches as he moans. I pull his pants down and start to kiss my way down his body. When I get down to his dick I stop and start to take off my clothes. "M-mommy~" he calls me. "Oh so I'm mommy now?~" I say in a seductive way. "Y-yes" he says. "Your so cute puppy~" I said. "P-please fuck m-me!~" he says. "Beg for me puppy." I say surprising myself. "P-please m-mommy!~ n-ngh! I need you! P-please" He says. "Turn over puppy, and stick that perfect ass out for me." I said. "Y-yes m-mommy." He says. I feel powerful when I dominate him. I look back at him and he's waiting patiently but squirming while waiting for me to fuck him. "Get ready puppy." I say. "I-im ready m-mommy" he said. I start to rub my finger over his asshole. "N-ngh!" He cries out while squirming around. "Shh puppy~" I say as I'm finger fucking him. He whimpers as he's trying to be quiet. I start to jerk him off with my other hand from behind. "M-mommy!~" he cries out. "Yes puppy?~" I say. "H-harder p-please mommy." He said. "Since you asked so nicely~" I say. "T-thank you m-mommy, n-ngh!" His moans gave me butterflies in my whole body. "I-im gonna c-cum m-mommy!~" he says. I start jerking him off faster. "Cum for me puppy." I said. "N-ngh!~" he whimpers. I feel him cum all over my hand. I turn him around and kiss him. "M-mommy" he says tiredly. "Yes baby?" I say. "C-can we cuddle?" He says cutely. "Of course we can love." I clean him up and chose him some cute pajamas. I change into some pajamas Infront of him. He tries his hardest to not look, but he can't help himself. I lay on the bed, and he comes and lays with me. "Goodnight mommy, thank you." He says about to fall asleep. "Goodnight baby boy, I love you." I said. "I love you too mommy.." he says as he drifts into sleep.

And that's the end! I wrote 1149 words in total :) make sure to stay hydrated!!!!! Have a good day or night!! 👍