Dreams

The next morning was there and Anna woke up at first. She sat right up and stretched her arms. She looked at Jared. He was still asleep. He looks so adorable. Like a puppy dog. She left her bed in death silence so Jared would't be awake. Anna walked to her closet and picked a dress and underwear out of it and went to the shower. After she took a shower she brushed her teeth, did her make-up and hair and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. She made some eggs and sandwiches and went to her bedroom after. Jared was still asleep.

Anna walked towards him. You could hear her heels. Jared moved a little and lifted his arm above his head because the sun was shining right in his eyes. Then he looked in the room and saw Anna. Standing there in her thight blue dress with straight long blond hair and a million dollar smile. Jared smiled. "Hey sleepy head" Anna said. Jared went up to sit straight and pointed his arm to Anna. Anna already got the clue and she went towards him and sat on his lap on the blankets. Jared gently touched her cheeks and smiled. He took her chin in between his thumb and finger and leaded her to his lips and kissed her. without stopping he felt backwards back on the pillow and Anna fell on him. Jared took the blanket away from them and grabbed Anna's ass which was above his lap. He moaned. Anna put her hands on Jared's chest and slowly moved them towards his well trained six pack. Jared felt Anna smiling. Jared took her dress that stopped right under Anna's ass and moved it upwards. He felt her underwear and her back. Jared squeezed in Anna's ass. Anna moaned while biting her lip. Jared moaned. "Oh you know what that is doing with me" He said. Anna smiled and bit Jared's lip. Jared moaned again and pulled Anna's dress more upwards and he touched her bra. Jared tried to unclip it but then Anna stopped and stood up to pull her dress down. Jared looked sad. "I made breakfast for you and you are going to eat it now because otherwise it's cold." Anna said wile smiling. Jared laughed. "Alright then." He said and changed his clothes and ate breakfast with Anna.

After breakfast Jared and Anna went to the mall. A lot of fans of Jared and Anna were coming to them that day to ask for a photo or a sinature. Anna and Jared buyed some food and movies for tonight and went to the park for a walk.

Anna and Jared walked hand in hand in the park. "Jared I've got an amazing idea." Anna said. "Tell me sweety" Jared responded. Anna stopped walking and looked at Jared. "What if we can try to make Karin and Shannon to fall in love?" Anna smiled. Jared laughed. "we can try that yes" He said. Anna laughed and walked further. "That would be so cool". She said.

Later that day Jared and Anna made Anna's house into a big castle of pleasure with a lot of air beds and pillows and movies and food. Jared was ordering pizza's. Anna was making some cocktails. Then the doorbell surrounded. Jared screamed through the house: "I GOT IT!" And opened the door. You heared Anna lauging in the kitchen. It was Shannon with Tomo. Tomo ran into Jared and hugged him. "JAY I MISSED YOU." He said. Jared laughed. "Dude I haven't seen you only one day." He said. Tomo laughed. "I know... BUT NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN." He said. And laughed. Then he ran into the kitchen and attacked Anna with his huggs. "AAH I MISSED YOU EVEN MORE" Tomo said. Anna laughed. "HEY!" Jared screamed. And everyone had to laugh. Shannon hugged his brother. "Hey man how's it going?" He asked. "Amazing and I think this night would be amaing for you too brother." Jared said while winking. Shannon looked confused. They all went to the kitchen. Anna made some colourfull coctails with straws and fruit and put them on the bar. "Here you go" She said. Tomo took the blue one. "Cool I match with your dress now" He said giggling. Anna laughed. Shannon gave Anna a hug. "hey An!" He said. "Hey Shan!" Anna laughed. Shannon took the red one and Jared the yellow one. Then the doorbell surrounded again. Shannon and Tomo looked surprised. "Another party animal?" Tomo asked. "That must me or the pizza man, or Karin." Jared said. He winked to Shannon. Shannon already got the hint and went to the door. "Wooh a girl for Shan." Tomo said. "To bad my wife don't like cocktails." Everyone laughed. Anna went to the front door too. Shannon opened it. It was Karin. "Hey you must be Karin!" Shannon said. Karin smiled. "Yes I am and you are Shannon! Nice to meet you." Karin hugged Shannon. Shannon blushed. "Yeah Shan we are hug lovers." Karin said while giggling and walked towards Anna. "Hey girl!" Anna hugged Karin. "I'm so happy to be here with you!" Karin said. "Yeah me too I missed you." Anna said.

They walked to the kitchen. "You already know Jared.." Anna bagan. "Jared waved while taking a sip of his cocktail. Karin smiled and waved back. "And this is To.." Tomo ran into Karin and hugged her. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Tomo!" Everyone had to laugh. Shannon rolled his eyes. "Typical Tomo" They laughed. "Do you want a cocktail Karin?" Jared asked. "Yeah sure." Karin said. "Pick your colour."Jared pointed at the two there were left. Karin choose the pink one and Anna the green one. "Well? Let's parteeh!" Tomo shouted.

A few minutes later the pizza man came and they all ate pizza. They watched 2 comedy movies and after the last one Tomo Jared and Anna left Shannon and Karin alone and went outside to drink some beer. After two hours they got back inside and saw them cuddling. Tomo had to take pictures to believe it. They all went together on the couch again and played a card game with questions about each other. Anna won because she knew everything about everyone. Tomo slept on the big mattress on the ground with Shannon and Karin. Jared and Anna slept on a big air bed that was behind the couch, next to the others. They only lied higher. Everyone was covered with pink blankets and Shannon and Karin felt asleep first. They were cuddling. Tomo couldn't handle it and had to take pictures with Anna and Jared's phone too. Tomo Jared and Anna were talking till midnight till Tomo fell asleep. Jared and Anna were still awake. "Look at them" Anna whispered while looking at Shannon and Karin. Jared looked too. "Tomorrow comes Tomo's wife because she had to work tonight and then we'll all be complete." Jared said while hugging Anna from behind. Anna turned around and looked in Jared's eyes. "Let the dreams become true." She said and kissed Jared. They smiled and felt asleep while cuddling.

Anna dreamed.

She saw white light everywhere. She standed on a bridge. A long lake appeard under it and everything transformed into the most beautiful forest ever. Birds tweeting, butterflies flying, ducks quacking. She looked around and smiled. This was the most beautiful place ever. Suddenly everything went in death silence. Then she heard a soft woman voice:

"Life is made out of choices. You can never make the wrong choice. It's your destiny to make all of them. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. But they are never wrong. Everything is meant to be happening. It's our faith. Who is Anna? Even you can be Anna. Everyone can be Anna. Just remember. Follow your dreams, make choices, don't be afraid, because, you write your own book after all."