Ch.1 Unbearable

I stood over him as he cried and tried to crawl away. I was covered in his blood. I tightly gripped the knife in my hand. He was so beautiful , I couldn't stand it. He gripped the side of the bed as he tried to scoot away. His black hair clung to his face as tears and blood stained his cheeks. He was too busy watching me that he lost his grip and fell over the side of the bed to the cold floor. He screamed in pain as the stab wounds in his stomach stretched open. His blood covered his clothes and mine. I got off the bed and bent down in front of him. Fear was clearly visible in his eyes. He used as much strength as he had to try to get away. He didn't get far as he backed up into the wall. "Why are you doing this?" ,he cried out at me. I had asked myself that exact same question many times before. Why was I doing this. I couldn't answer his question right away. I just looked at him in pity and rage. He clearly didn't share the same emotions. He was horrified without a doubt and fear was clearly the only visible emotion in his eyes. I didn't want to see him like that. I didn't want to see him hurt at all, but it had to be this way. I can't take the pain and agony anymore. It's too much for any one to bare and I'm getting rid of it once and for all. He was pressed against the wall on the opposite side of the room cringing in pain and bleeding everywhere. I stepped off the bed and began to walk towards him. He instantly started screaming and looking around desperately for a way to escape but found none. Tears stained his pale face as he cried. I stood above him now and watched as he coward in fear. I just kept looking at him. He was so beautiful like a broken angel sitting in the middle of Hell's darkness and I couldn't look away. Not for a single second. I crouched down in front of him and reached out to touch his face. He jerked his head back and started pushing against me. I didn't budge an inch. His attempts were futile. He had already lost so much blood so he was too weak to fight me. I ignored the pushes and little hits as I cupped his face in my hand. He gave up trying to fight me as his arms fell limply by his sides.