The wrong guy

It's been 2 years since Riele rejected me when I told her feelings for her now she is dating Ethan a football player.

We haven't been hanging out forever because she started dating him and she has been with him since then!

Hey, buddy, Sean said to Jace at his locker still thinking about Riele Yes when do I not You need to move on?

I know but I can't he told him that then he saw the cutest girl in their grade coming up to him, hey Jace right?

Yes, that is me what up well I was thinking would you like to go with me sometime sure why not pick me up at 8!

See that wasn't hard Yeah you are right the boys went to class Riele was there at her seat Hey girl?

Oh hey, Jace, she said glaring at him what are you looking at me like that I can't believe that Tracy asked you out.

Are you jealous in your dreams Norman she said to him pushing him away from her Then the teacher came.

Oh class I am gonna sign you guys to your partners Jace and Riele You are partners She turned to him and said My house night!

I can't I have a date night maybe tomorrow night sure she turned around and broke her pencil in half.

There are gonna be 3 parts to this when I update again next time Bye for now this is Naveena here, my followers