Why did you give up on part 2?

Riele woke up to her husband next to her Hey beautiful good morning my love She kissed him just then she heard a cry.

Look like your daughter is hungry I will be right back she put on her robe and walked to the baby's room.

She picked her up this morning Jacey Lee Norman are you hungry she gave her a bottle and rocked her to sleep!

She went right to sleep and Riele put her back in the crib and went back to bed with her husband and slept.

Riele and her husband got up again and went to the kitchen to make breakfast have spoken to Ella at all no I haven't.

Why Because you should have told Jace that you got pregnant by him We've been over this me and Jace are done!

I know but it isn't fair that you kept his daughter away from him, I know that he hate me if he knew that was true.

Come I don't know true yes it will she told Trey whatever please baby don't like that she sat on his lap?

Riele heard her cry again and went up to her room and she thought about what her husband said maybe he was right I shouldn't have kept our daughter's secret she started to cry!

She told him that she wanted to split with him and he told her that he would always love her and that it was better if they were friends.

I am sorry that I hurt you It ok you who is meant to be with Jace, not me Riele called the airport to say that she is coming to the USA.

Part 3 is coming to Riele will return to Jace and will be happy to see her or hate Riele has a surprise for him find out soon!