Frank x My Oc

I told you lmfao ||

The ocs name is pronounced Kah-may btw ||

Kame had been running from Frank for a bit, why the fuck was he so set on killing him first? He had been running for over five minutes, he was already bleeding out from his side after being stabbed. Kame ran past a dresser near a doorway and pulled it infront of him, making frank be occupied for a bit. He had ran into the basement and kicked something. "Smart fucking move, Kame.. now your trapped." He had started talking to himself.

He hid in a locker that was near him and prayed to the gods that Frank wouldn't find him. He covered his mouth and held his breath. 'I have got to thank my swimming coach for this talent, damn.' He watched Frank slowly creep down the stairs, he looked around for a bit and smiled at the locker behind his mask.

Kame's heart had dropped when he started walking towards the locker, he had started sweating and held his breath for as long as he could. Frank opened the locker roughly and grabbed Kame by the shirt and threw him to the ground. "Fuck! My glasses.." He had started searching the ground before Frank stepped on him pushing him to the ground "You bastard get the fuck off me!" Frank sat down on him and leaned down to his ear. "I'll rip your fucking guts out." He got up off him to prepare his knife.

Kame got up and quickly jumped at him and started choking him. This left Frank in shock, his mask had slid off to the point where you could atleast see his mouth. He smiled Kame, "Why the fuck are you smiling-.." Kame then felt something poke his ass. "You're joking.." He got up and tried to run out but Frank had stabbed his leg, Making Kame fall back into the basement. "You're not getting away from me this time, Kame."

Frank stood over the helpess guy on the ground. "This can be easy or hard, just do it and I'll let you live." He exposed his aroused member. Kame knowing he had no choice made a sad face and started sucking the man off. Unfortunately he couldn't take all of him at once so Frank grabbed his curly brown hair and forced himself all the way into Kame's mouth. Kame started tearing up and groaned, Frank kept making him go all the way, making him grip his pants.

Frank soon came and groaned loudly and pulled out of Kame's mouth making a distinct Pop! sound. Frank stared at Kame, letting all the cum  leak out his mouth, he pulled out his knife and got on his knees and put the knife up to his neck "Swallow it." Kame stared at him for moment, looking terrified, he swalled it and wiped his mouth it. Frank pick him up and threw him over his shoulder, all he could hear was huffing, his entire body hurt too much from bleeding out.

Frank had took him to a hook, as soon as Kame saw he felt horrible "Frank.." He hooked him by his neck. He stood there and watched Kame not even try to squirm. He walked up to the side of  Kame that was ripped open and took off his mask. He kissed the bloody gash like a creep, he then started licking it. Kame made a disgusted sound and stated "You fucking pervert." His entire body went limp and cold.

He put his mask back on and saw a disgusting Dwight behind and went to kill him next.

Yeaaaaah wood! In this Frank has some weird blood and choking kink, also tell me if there are any spelling errors or repeated words thx ||

Word count: 630 ||