00 || 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗

Amanda Collymore, a loyal lab technician dressed in a lab coat at Sacks Estate walked the halls, searching for her boss within the building, a clipboard in her hands with the latest test results for an antidote to cure any sickness. Of course, now, there isn't any improvement and she wanted to tell him herself, but the boss is nowhere in sight.

Her long dark braided hair was pulled back, her glasses sat on her face, and she heard voices coming from down the hall she explored. Her interest draws her closer to a door with a large window built into it but it's opaque. She listened to a deep voice on the other side, recognizing his vocals. "Mr. Sacks?" Amanda knocked on the door, her clipboard pressed to her chest. She turned the doorknob and repeated, "Mr. Sacks, I have--" She was horrified by the sight she had seen.

Children. So many of them in this little room.

Amanda hadn't known that these kids were here in Sacks' Estate. But why?

They all are under the age of four years old, dressed in their current outfits or pajamas, and eating certain portions of food at a large dinner table. "W-What is this?!" She spat at him, standing in the room. He had a few soldiers dressed in black uniforms standing beside him, guarding the adolescents. "Where did these kids come from?"

Eric Sacks' expression is dumbfounded to see that one of his most loyal employees is learning the cold truth about him. He sighed at her, his hand suddenly resting on a piece of his that sat on his hip. A fully loaded gun that he would use if he had. "Oh, Miss Collymore..." He mumbled at her. "I wish you would have waited for my permission to enter the room." 

"What is going on here, Sacks?!" She asked him, desperate to know why so many different kids were here in the lab.

"Well," He said, glancing at each child in their chairs as they chowed down on some crackers and water in sippy cups. "I guess you deserve to know the truth..." He paused, walking closer to her. "These children are our future."

"Future? What future?" Amanda questioned, concerned for the kids' well-being.

"To become Foot soldiers."

"Foot soldiers--what?" She has never heard of such a thing. What are Foot soldiers and what is their purpose? What are Sacks' intentions? Having all of these children in a room with hardly any food is absurd! They need to be with their parents and Miss Collymore will do what she has to.

Eric came up to Amanda, someone who had been a technician here for Sacks Estate for about eight years. She was doing incredibly well with this job, but she had no idea she was working for a kidnapper, a villain at heart. "I'm sorry it has to be this way, Miss Collymore..."

Amanda felt her breath shake after embracing this truth. At first, she was confused about his words, but she understood why he said what he said. Miss Collymore felt immense pressure and tight sensations being plunged into her back, causing her to gasp sharply and drop her clipboard. She peered down at her chest, seeing the thick blades sprouting from her breasts and ripping through her lab coat, staining it in her blood. Her bodily fluids poured from the corners of her mouth and down her neck as she stared Sacks into his eyes. "Y-You... will...p-pay for..." Amanda couldn't finish her sentence. Her entire body had slipped off the sharp blades, collapsing to the floor at Sacks' feet... dead in the doorway.

"Ah, what a shame... She was one of my best techs." He whispered lowly as he glanced up at the culprit who killed Miss Amanda Collymore. Sacks' plan couldn't be caught in the public's eye, so he needed to get rid of the witness. Luckily, his boss stopped her.

He had old scars across his face, jet-black hair, and a dark robe concealing his body. On his forearms were gauntlets with blades, the right pair of blades being completely covered in blood. "Such a shame, indeed." The man grumbled. He looks Sacks in his eyes, reminding him of something that will hold a great piece in this growing plan. "She recently had a newborn child."