Valentines Day (M. Shadows)

Hope you guys enjoy this one shot, and tell me what you think. I really don't think it's my est work but ill be writing more soon :) so tell me what you think! And happy valentines day

---------------

Valentines day? What could I even say about this so called holiday besides the fact that it sucked. It would have to be the stupidest holiday that there was. Well I hated it at least. I never got the point of sending people little notes decorated with hearts or giving people candy and flowers.

It was all pointless, because by the next day those cards will end up being buried in the trash can. The candy will be eaten and the flowers will be dying. See no point.

"Earth to Lexi." Looking up from my paper, I saw Evelyn waving her hand in front of my face. In high school you'd say Evelyn was the popular princess, but even in college she was.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice sounding a bit more harsh then I intended it to. But my mind was else where, thinking about other things. Like finishing this homework that was due in a couple days.

"I was wondering if your brother would be interested in coming to my valentines day party tonight." She smiled, as she slid around the table and took a seat in front of my. Her blue eyes pleading with mine, hoping I'd give in and ask.

Firstly, Brian and I weren't even on speaking terms at the moment. For the past four days we have been avoiding each other like the plague. Even when we past each other at home we would just mumble a few nasty words and continue on our way.

Secondly, I didn't owe Evelyn anything. If she wanted my brother there then she could asking him her fucking self.

"Ask him yourself." I snapped, getting angry that she had the audacity to come ask me about my brother after what she put me through in high school.

Hearing her huff, I just looked away as I continued working on my homework. As I sat there I felt her eyes burning into me as I flipped page after page of my book.

"Fine." She snottily replied. "I'll ask him myself." Pushing herself from the table she stormed away. Thank god, the bitch is finally gone.

Shaking my head, I just rolled my eyes. I knew my brother and even though she was hot he wouldn't go. That party would be to lame for him and his friends. They'd probably all just crash at our house tonight, drinking and watching movies. Which means that i'll have to be locked away in my room.

Even though Brian's friends were my friends, when we argue he pulls the 'I was friends with them first' card.

Slamming my book shut, I gave up on any hope of finishing my work here. People were all to excited, handing out balloons and cards to one another. It made me sick.

Grabbing my books I shoved them into my backpack and I headed out of school. My feet carrying me slowly as I walked across campus. My eyes were focused on the ground and my head was in some other world as I walked. That's when I slammed into a hard body, sending me stumbling backwards.

"Lexi." Looking up I gave a small smile at Matt who was standing there. His arms out stretched holding onto my shoulder as he steadied me.

"Hey Matt." I quietly said as I regained my composure.

"Where are you going? Don't you have to study with Zacky today?" He asked, as he rubbed the back of his neck. Almost like he had something else to say.

"I canceled." Letting a sigh escape my lips, I ran a hand thru my hair. "I just want to go home. Anyways I'll see you guys there tonight, right?"

"Yeah, but I thought we'd all go to Evelyn's party." He smiled, letting his dimples show. He was very sexy, but he's my brothers best friend.