~ The Secret of Dagger Rock ~

At Bohemian Desert, Y/N and Razoul are having a picnic together as he pour her a drink with a smile on his face. There are some good feast for them to eat with a small table and some pillows for them to lie on as they're having a date.

 There are some good feast for them to eat with a small table and some pillows for them to lie on as they're having a date

"This is a great place, Y/N. How'd you find this place?" Razoul said.

"From traveling with Aladdin. I thought it'd be good to eat here together for our date. Where it's peaceful full of nature."

"Very lovely of you."

Razoul and Y/N cling their cups together before drinking and then eating some delicious foods Y/N had tried to make with the help of the Master cooker from the palace as she told him. He was impressed with the cooking and praised her for her hard work. Y/N smiles and kisses his cheek. Their moment have been a good hour as they're now reading. Well, Y/N is reading to Razoul as he listens to the story about "Romeo and Juliet" he never heard of.

"...For there never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo." Y/N said, finishing the book with a happy smile on her face.

"Could you read it again?" Razoul asked eagerly.

"Well, here. Why don't you read it to me?"

She passes him a book, which made him nervous.

"Uhhh...Alright."

He stares at the page for the moment, trying to focus and then sigh in defeat.

"Hmm... Um... I-I can't."

"You mean you never learned?" she asked in surprise.

"I learned, a little. It's just been so long since I've been mostly busy with guarding the palace."

"Does Sultan ever give you guys a break?"

"Sometimes..."

"Well here, I'll help you. Let's start...here."

Y/N shows him the page of where to start as he starts to read aloud.

"Here. Ok, twoh...?"

"Two." she corrected.

"Two, I knew that. Two households, both alike in dignity..."

Y/N closes her eyes to listen to his reading. Just as things were going well as he was getting used to reading, a sudden shout was heard.

"Y/N!! Y/N!!"

They look up in alarm to see Jasmine riding Carpet as they glide down in front of them.

"Whoa! Jasmine? What are you doing here? We're... kinda in a middle of something." Y/N said awkwardly.

"I know and I'm sorry, but this is a big emergency. Aladdin's been kidnapped!"

Y/N stood up in shock.

"What?! Who took him?!"

"Mozenrath!"