Bourbon Sunsets

plot credits to myfavblondies

Ava uses her time courier to get through the portal from the waverider to her apartment with Sara holding her hand tightly. The time courier took them right outside Ava's front door so they hoped that no one saw them. Sara grabs the keys from Ava's pocket kissing her on the the cheek as she does so. She opens the door for them both to see a mess of an apartment. They both stop in the long but open hallway and Sara spins Ava and then kisses her and says " I'm so glad your home babe". They start cleaning through the mess Taylor Swift playing in the background. They start with the kitchen bench sorting through the weeks of mail and the old rotten fruit in her very old expensive fruit bowl. Dancing around the kitchen Ava catches Sara by the waist and pulls her in close and kisses her on the neck. Sara tries to get out of Ava's embrace but is unsuccessful.

Sara now out of Ava's embrace. She starts to prepare a lovely dinner for them both. As she does that Ava is continuing to clean the apartment. As Sara's in the kitchen continuing to prepare dinner, Ava looks at her from across the room and smiles at her with one of her loving smiles. Ava then says out of the blue " would you like to sit out on the porch ". And Sara replies back and says " Of course babe ". So Ava grabs a candlestick from the drawer in hallway and puts it down on the dark wood table on the porch. She then turns the fairy lights on to set the mood for the lovely dinner that her wife has planned. Sara yells from the kitchen " Food is ready ". Ava then yells from outside " Coming my love ". Ava walks in and grabs her plate that Sara made up for her and walks hand in hand with her wife outside just as the sun was setting. As the two blondes sit down to the beautiful meal the Sara prepared. Ava points out that the sunset kind of has a bourbon colour to it. Sara just looks at Ava and holds her hand and kisses it. They both stand up at the same to take there plates back inside . Ava walks in front of Sara so she could watch her put her plate in the sink and then so she could grab her hand and lead her back outside. They both are sitting on a woven cane couch watching the sunset and being in each others company. Ava starts to fall asleep in Sara's arms and Sara just kisses her on the top the head and just lets her sleep. She starts to fall asleep herself under the light of the fairy light and the lit candlestick.