Chapter 3.

After a few hours, it was early hours in the morning, the party ended, as all of a sudden, as Zed and Addison was leaving, Wyatt and Willa leading them out, somebody's arms attached itself round Zed's waist.

Zed turned round and smiled softly, as he kneeled down.

"Zed!" Wanda, his little sister's friend shouted happily, as Wyatt, Willa, and Addison turned round at hearing somebody shouting, them all smiling.

"I hope to see you again." Wanda whispered softly, as Zed smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I guess I will see you again. Since your round our house a couple times a week hanging out with Zoey." Zed said jokingly, as Wanda ppulled away, smiling, her little baby fangs showing.

"Could I come round tommorow after school? For a sleep over!" Wanda asked, as Zed chuckled.

"I mean, it's kinda upto your parents, and pack, but my dad wouldn't mind at all. Neaither would I, so I say do it!" Zed said, as Wanda cheered.

"Bye Zeedie!" Wanda shouted, running back to her parents, as Zed smiled him standing up and looking up, seeing those Wolves who beat him up glaring at him. Zed gulped, as he exited the den, his head hung low.

But, before he left he looked behind him, to see Addison still dancing with some wolves, laughing. He didn't wanna ruin that. He sighed, leaving the den as he then started running for his life towards Zombie land, not wanting to be chased or anything.

After a few minutes, Zed arrived at his house, hoping he can at least get a few winks, as he entered his house he went upto his room, and just flopped down onto the bed, exhausted, as he let darkness take over. (I make it sound like he's getting possed or something.)
____________________

Zed yawned, as he rolled over onto his side, squinting his eyes open, catching a glimpse of his alarm, he saw it was 8:20. He was fully awake now, jumping up out of his bed and changing into something.

Him wearing a black T-shirt, and a sleeveless demon jacket, with some blue baggy jeans, as he was going to leave his room, he looked around, seeing if he forgot anything, till he caught sight of a blue gem neckless.

It was the one from what his mother gave him, the last thing she gave him. He suddenly remembered it was her anniversary of her death, also known as her birthday. He sighed, as he grabbed it and gently placed it around his neck, then ran out of his room, and ran out of the house, his dad at work, with Zoey at school.

He sprinted all the way to school, bursting through the school doors, some students near by looking at him weirdly, as he quickly raced round the school, knocking into a few students, making them drop something, as he quickly muttered out an apoligy, he walked through the door to his first classroom. Math.

"Sorry I'm late Sir." Zed whispered, as he looked around, Wyatt was slouching in his chair, also rocking on it, Addison and Willa on the row infront, Wyatt sitting at the back, as the only seat left in the class was in that one corner, beside Wyatt.

"You're late again Mr.Necrodopolis. I am afraid, this is your last warning, one more time even a minute late! Detention." Sir said, as Zed sighed, nodding as he walked over to his seat and sat beside Wyatt, dropping his bag by his feet, he sighed, trying to focus on the lesson, but just couldn't. He sighed, as he slouched over in his seat.

"Right everybody, I am handing out this work sheet!" Sir said, making his way to the back and handed them all one, him slamming Zed's on the table, making him flinch and look up.

"I want that complete. I'm not that nice like the other teachers, I make sure students gets punished." Sir said, as he walked back up front, everybody talking, as Addison and Willa turned around, and talked to Wyatt, them all looking at Zed noticing how quite he was being, as Zed looked at the sheet and grabbed his pen, and started writing the answer.