Ocs

Name: Kay
Age: 21
Gender: female
Appearance: Kay had medium long dark brown hair, amber eyes and pale skin. She wears a peach colored dress, a red cape, brown leather boots, a mage's circlet and silver framed round lensed glasses.
Personality: Kay is adventurous, curious and outgoing. When it comes to research, she is devoted, passionate and focused. Unfortunately, she is very clumsy and terrible with directions.
Species: Human
Height: 5'0"
Class line: Mage
Alt class line: Archer
Inventory: Wind tome and goddess icon
Region: Unknown
Likes: sweets, coffee, stargazing and the cold
Dislikes: bitter food, ale, the heat and sunny days
Love interest: open
Facts: - Kay often gets lost when she is out and around.
- She is a good singer but only does so when she is alone.
- It is rumored that she lives alone in the forest, growing and harvesting mushrooms.
- Kay likes to bake her sweets, but never eats them as they always get stolen.

Name: Momo
Age: ??? (Looks late teens-early 20's)
Gender: male
Appearance: Momo takes on an appearance of a young man with short jet black hair, crimson eyes and slightly gray skin. He dons clothing of past dark mages underneath a black cloak.
Personality: Momo is a trickster, fooling people with his disguises. He often gives most people bad vibes and is often feared despite the fact that he is harmless to innocent human beings.
Species: Human (false)
Height: 5'5"
Class line: Dark mage
Alt class line: Mercenary
Inventory: Fenrir and Talisman
Region: Unknown
Likes: Tricking people, books, cards and tea leaves
Dislikes: alcohol, people fearing him for no reason, lilies and most vegetables
Love interest: open
Facts: - Momo looks like a human but is not, scholars have debated about this several times, some claim he is a dragon while others claim that he is a shape shifter.
- It is possible that he is way older than he looks.
- Momo's current appearance is a disguise, no one knows what he looks like.
- He rewards the good people in the world and punishes those who have done something bad.