Chapter 1

One time, Riley was at the park. He just sit there and watching the other kids play. Just in time, a girl approaches him. A girl with a blonde hair and red glowing eyes. The girl smiled at him and he returned a smile.

"Can I be your friend?" He asked, the girl nodded. Riley knows the girl was dead. He doesn't care of what the people said to him.

"I'm Riley! What's your name?" He asked again.
"Jenny." The girl replied,smiling at him. The afternoon went on as they play. Mrs. Evan came to fetch Riley. He was sad that he had to go home. He tried to introduce Jenny to his mother. l his mother got very angry at him. She scolded him for being a crazy boy and dragged him home. Jenny got mad athis mother. She was planning a revenge for being so harsh with his son.

That night, Riley was in his room. Thinking about not having a normal life. He doesn't want to see dead people. He just wants to bea normal kid with friends to play with. His thoughts were gone when he heard Jenny's voice.

"Riley...." Jenny called in an echo voice.
"No! Go away!" He said
" Riley, come on! Let's play." She said, laughing. And she was there at the end of his bed with a knife that she carried. She was laughing like a maniac.

"No.! I don' t want to play with you.You're dead." He shouts. And there was a knock on the door. His mother comes in and getting really mad him. Before his mother can speak, Jenny rush over at her and stab his mother rebundantly. Riley could not believe what he saw. He was now scared. Riley screamed and run.