Him

nakakatakot pala ang sobrang perfect akala mo sya na kasi He never failed to suprise you, ang sweet nya pa sayo. akala mo He is already ready to commit for a serious relationship yung pala sweet ang gago sa lahat. sorry for the word pero ang sakit isipin na nagpadala ka sa pawang kasinungalingan.

I left the house after I talked kay drake  he didn't denied everything sabi nya lang he was forced to make me his lover nakapangako kasi si tita Evet mama nya na help my mom pero she wanted to be me as her daughter in law kasi akala nya I am the one who could tame the player.

Mabait naman si Drake, maalaga sweet pero he is not yet prepared for this .. nakakainis lang I fall hard and I have to unlove him kasi we will never getting back. hindi ako ang para sa kanya. ours was just like a best friend relationship I thought of it as something else kaya siguro hindi mahirap mahalin sya kasi hindi ka sa kanya makakaramdam ng boredom, asikaso ka nya. He is a brother everyone is dreaming about. Maswerte ang mamahalpthe sad part it's not me.

after clearing things with him I understand him, hindi naman ako yung tipong mag hhysterical dahil dun in facf I am glad I met him and glady know him.

I am on my way sa condo ko. pero dumaan muna ako sa isang bridge at nag pahangin.

I closed my eyes and for the first time in my life I feel contentment and freedom. kahit wala na kami ni Drake he taught me how to live to the fullest and have no regrets of the past. sinabi nya sakin na Life is like a train not a station. na I have to keep the motion forward and not to stop whenever I feel a little bit of.

Harsh reality is what make us troubled, we realize that reality is so broad and scary but we have to fight the fear so we can knock it of.  Reality. when you realized that you have to prepare for work after college yet there is so many graduates doesnt find job, when your degree program isn't the job younare destined to. and so on. but you neef to have the courage and build a strong perseverance to fight all of these.

I have to face my reality na wala na kami ni Drake and talk to my family. Maiintindihan naman nila yun. thats what I love sa family ko., They will always be there no matter whatever the circumtances , they are safe haven, my comforting zone.

After refreshing my mind and inhaling the freah air I decided to stop first sa 7/11. I bought snack and drinks wala na kasi stock ako dun since may bahay kami ni Drake.

After a while I sit on the sofa and open the can of soda and watch phineas and ferb. I am not too old to watch this I love how the brothers enjoy their eternal summer vacation. xD

pero habang tumatagal unti unting sumasara ang talukap ng aking mata. ~~~