Clara and William

The Schmidt Family: Andrew(AU) Schmidt, Kate(AU) Schmidt, Clarissa(AU) Schmidt and Clara Schmidt

     Clara turn her head to see a rough looking boy her age. Henry came up behind him, then he smirked. "William this is my friend, Clara". "Hi!" She smiled, "Oh I'm William" he said, as scratching the back of his head. "Oh well I have dancing classes" Clara looked at her watch, "on free time?" William asked. "Oh um, yeah my mom is kinda strict about it.." She said, while looking devastated, "Well anyway bye!" She says as changing her mood. "Dude, I'm going to make a date for y'all" Henry whispered, "What?" William said. "Um nothing lol" Henry laughed

6 years later

    "Thanks for inviting me to this special dinner, William!" Clara smiled, "No problem" William blushes. "You wanted to tell me something right?" Clara mingled her glossy fingers on the table, "Oh!" William said, reminded, "I'll go pay the check and then I'll tell you". "Okay let me text my mom that I'll be back at 10pm" She said, "Ok I paid the check, so go to my favorite place" William got up from  his chair. He took out his hand to help Clara up from her chair, she gladly took his hand and started walking out the door together. They walked to a park that was pretty small but beautiful, William went down on his knees in front of Clara and he cleared his throat and calmly said, "Would you marry me?". Clara was shocked and warm hearted, she didn't know what to say or what her parents would say. William was a brave man and was fearless, she though about it. "Yes" she smiled, William was so proud he couldn't even move, he stood up and  he and Clara kissed for minutes.

Wedding 

Emily Family: Henry Emily, Maddison(AU) Emily and Charlotte Emily

    Maddison helped Clara put on her wedding dress, "William is going to doze when he sees you I this!" She squealed. "What will my parents think?" Clara said worriedly, "don't worry about it, you're an adult and you could do what you desire now!" Maddison said. "Oh, my parents never told me that.." Clara paused, "Clara you just have to be positive." Maddison groaned. She zipped up the back of Clara's dress, Clara heard the music come on. She started walking out slowly and nervously, she saw William waiting there smiling at her. She looked at her parents and they gave her a serious look. She looked away from them and saw her sister, who looked pretty calm to Clara. Clara finally reached the steps and climbed up, she walked to the William and smiled at him, she looked at her parents again. Andrew, he looked calm. But Kate had a angry face. She wanted Clara to marry Henry, her old fiancé but when Kate found out he was married she was very disappointed. The priest started talking, he turned to William and asked him the questions that priests usually ask🌚. William happily said yes, then the priest turned to Clara, he asked her "would you take William as your husband?" She didn't care if her mother was mad, she said yes, proudly. Then William and Clara kissed, Just then Kate jumped out of her seat. "SHE CAN NOT MARRY THIS MAN, IM HER MOTHER. I TELL HER WHO TO MARRY", William turned to Clara. "Security Guards!" The priest said, "NO YOU CANT DRAG ME AWAY FROM HERE, IM HER MOTHER!" Kate yelled as the security guards came running towards her, they started taking her away. The priest turned to the couple and calmly said "I am very sorry about that woman." Everyone got up to clap for the couple. They were at peace for last.