0 - Prologue(?)

A/N: This chapter is more of a prologue? But related to the story so worth reading!!!!!!!! Warnings are in the desc, but there might also be other mature aspects... I'll update the desc but pretty much every chapter has smth TW-y. Soz

Wattpad isn't working so here's the link to music. It's Melanie Martinez's 'Teacher's Pet', but the instrumental. Nice to read with.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2DYO3FGl3B4

Sunday

The Bakugou Residence, Musutafu, Japan

4:16 PM

*~Third Person POV~*

Bakugou was laying on the couch, fidgeting, trying to not be as bored as he was. It was no use. His Father was upstairs, working, and his mother was at the table south-west of him, reading a letter from Aldera Junior High. She called out to her son without looking up from the paper,

"It looks like your getting a new Teacher this year, Katsuki."

 " WHAT? " Katsuki yelled back, although he was able to hear.

 "I SAID," she paused before taking a breath " 'IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GETTING A NEW TEACHER THIS YEAR'. " The house shook as she spoke.

 " Oh... Why? " He said confused and calm (in his own way).

 " Low staff. " She waved her hand at him, still not taking her eyes off the letter, as if it was her prey.

 "Well would you look at that..." She said, bringing the paper closer to her.

 " Look at what? " Katsuki asked, hopping up from his seat on the sofa.

 "That." She said, pointing at the name of the teacher.

 " That's your old teacher from ()! "

(is it kindergarten or smth- when he got his quirk)

 "Huh." The spiky-haired boy replied in a huff.

*** After Dinner ***

Sunday

The Bakugou Residence, Musutafu, Japan

7:54 PM

*~Third Person POV~*

Bakugou sat on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was wondering something, but he didn't know what. It was like something was there, in his mind, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

For another few minutes, he wondered. Until it hit him. Like an Apple to Isaac Newton's head, it hit him. The teacher was infact his old teacher. But he didn't know why there was something about him. Now he did.

~~~

"Katsuki, can I speak with you?" A male, whom was wearing the uniform of a caretaker, asked the four-year-old Katsuki in front of him. In reply, Katsuki perked his head up and waddled over. He hadn't gotten his quirk yet, so his ego hadn't yet quite developed either. He stopped at the man and have him a big smile.

They left together into his office, and he locked the door behind him. Katsuki tilted his head in confusion. The man approached him and told him:

 "I have to do something, but you can't tell anyone, okay Katsuki? It's super secret!"

 Katsuki, thinking it was something like a Hero's mission, complied and nodded excitedly.