Chapter 2: Chance Encounter in a Graveyard

.

It was nighttime at New York City located in America. A woman was walking down a busy street alone. Unknown to the woman a man followed her from behind.

The suspicious man slowly caught up to her as he eyed a dark alley they were both nearing. The man waited as he then grabbed the woman and covered her mouth as they were near the ally.

Woman: Hmhmm?!

The woman panicked as she didn't expect this to happen.

Boom!

A small sonic boom was heard throughout the streets of New York that followed by a small blur that quickly appeared and dissappeared behind the suspicious man that grabbed the woman into the dark alley.

Drop!

The man that attempted to do who-knows-what to the woman had dropped to the ground. The woman stared at the man who was either going to rob her or do the unspeakable to her.

Woman: Huh???

The woman was confused at what had just happened but then immediately called the cops seeing the suspicious man was on the ground unconscious.

_______

Half an hour later, somewhere in the streets of a city in Australia, a car chase was happening between the police and some bank robbers in a van.

Police 1: Pull over! Your underarrest!

The back of the van opened as it revealed three guys with one of them with a rocket launcher about to shoot at the cops that were chasing them.

Boom!

But before the criminals could even fire a single rocket, a sonic boom was heard which was followed by a blur that appeared and dissappeared in an instant.

Crash!

The van had crashed into something infront of it which nearly flipped it over. The criminals where all groaning as they were affected by the sudden crash.

Sreech!

The police cars surrounded the van as the cops got out and pulled out their guns at the bank robbers.

Police 2: What the hell?

Police 3: What did they crash into?

The bank robbers were easily hand cuffed and where sent to prison, but despite them being caught, the cops where left confused as to what the van crashed into to have a giant dent infront of it.

________

Twenty minutes later, somewhere in London, a 7 year old boy was looking at a cat that was stuck in a tree.

Boy: Fluffles! Get down from there!

The cat didn't obey as it wanted to keep staying up on the tree. The boy pouted at the cat's refusal to get down.

Tap Tap.

Boy: Huh?

The boy felt someone tap their shoulder from behind. The boy turned around to see a Japanese redhead boy in a white shirt with short black sleeves, black pants and red rubber gloves and boots.