/3/

I walk into my fifth period smiling. "Why am I smiling you?" may ask. Well I'm smiling because I get to see Alyssa for three classes every day. And no I still haven't worked up the courage to actually talk to her but if I wasn't so shy, nervous, and anti-social I would've probably talked to her by now.

I hadn't realized I was staring at her again until she gets up and sits down in the seat behind me and asks me the question I have been trying to avoid.

" Why do you always stare at me "? Alyssa asks me.

" Huh, " I ask dumbfounded like the idiot I am. Stupid, stupid, stupid, I inwardly beat myself up while she just giggles causing me to look back up to see if that sound was real.

" I said, why do you always stare at me, it's like every time I look at you your always watching me, even in the hallways ", Alyssa says.

"I don't know what your talking about ".

" Dumbass ", my subconscious says.

" Are you sure because every time I look at you, you look away quickly ".

" I'm almost positive ", I reply.

" Okay, I guess ", Alyssa replies but it was more like a question.

" Yea...so you know your in my gym class right?", I say like the dumbass I am.

" Haha, yea of course, that's the main place I see you other than in fourth and fifth period, " Alyssa laughs quietly but I still hear her, " and you always wait and get up after I do in gym, but I have to go back to my seat, but I guess I'll see you tomorrow in gym"? Alyssa asks me.

" Yea, I guess ", I assure her, as she walks back to her seat.

I watch her go to her seat just as Mrs.Heard starts class. I look away when she looks at me and giggles causing me to look back up at her only to find her looking at me with a smile causing me to smile.

" Is there a reason you two can't focus in my class, Mrs.McRae and Mrs.Garnet", Mrs.Heard sats rhetorically to me and Alyssa,"or should I give you both a referral for classroom disruption".

" No ma'am, I'm sorry, it won't happen again" I say sweetly while smirking at her. I hear Alyssa laugh at my sarcasm which only ignites my flame more,"but if you'd like I could stay after class to give you a few fashion tips", I say while looking at her horribly ugly dress that doesn't even come close to covering her wrinkly legs. The whole class laughs at my last comment, but you could mainly hear Alyssa laughing.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS TO ME, MS.MCRAE AND MS.GARNET GO TO ISS THIS INSTANT"!!Mrs.Heard yells at us.

As we grab our bags and walk out of class I say to Alyssa " I'm sorry for getting you in trouble, we can go back to explain why you shouldn't gave to go this is my punishment and you shouldn't be a part of it, I'm-"Alyssa cuts me off.

"Alex, don't worry, it's not your fault, I should receive my half of the punishment because I laughed at what you said, so stop beating yourself up about this. Plus your starting to ramble so I had to stop you", Alyssa replies while laughing quietly. I swear she's an Angel. Welp I hope Mr.Westfall has two open seats nnear each other.
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know I haven't updated in a while but there's just a lot of family problems going on that I have to deal with.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Ari_is_bae✌♥