START OF OUR SCHOOL LIFE

Apperance description
Kiyone-Height 156 cm
,brown silk hair a little above waist
Brown round iris
Slim and well endowed body

Hana-
Height 158cm
Silk black hair,a little below neck
Brown round iris
Same as kiyones body type

Touka
Just imagine a young gojo satoru (because i love gojo for some reason)
Height 172cm
Snowyy white blonde hair vibrant blue eyes,no special eyes okay
Same body type as kiyo(slim and muscular with8 pack) just has many scar marks on his body due to being punished many times until 10 as he had failed many tasks until 10 years old but showed exponential growth after 10...

Anyway lets continue :

April 1st

Kiyotaka pov

Finally the day has come for us start to as high schoolers.I was so excited that I couldn't sleep last night.As I woke up from bed still sleeply at 5:00 I went ahead and did some stretches and then washed my face and took a shower and dressed up with the school uniform.

Me;The school uniform seems a fine fit.Somehow wearing this dress feels kinda different from the lab dress we were given in that place.

Maybe i am not just that aquinted with colors.

As I went out of my room closed my door i went down the stairs to the main hall where I found something interesting.

Eichiro was sitting on the table and having breakfast while Touka was sloching on the couch with his uniform on.
And kiyone and Hana just arrived to the hall after a minute in their school uniform.

Then Kiyone with a confused face asked- Hey kiyo ni san why is Touka kun asleep?

Me -I am clueless as you.

Then Hana went ahead with a grin and picked up a magazine and BAAM!! smacked him in the face
And he hapazardly woke up while groaning.

Touka-whats ... your damn problem Hana... .
He screamed
And Eichiro apparently found it funny

Hana-why are sleeping with your uniform on you idiot?

Touka-oh...that,i couldn't sleep... well last... night,so i had already dressed and come here and ...that's it.

Eichiro-Yeah same man,I couldn't sleep well last night.

Me-Me as well.

Matsuo also intervened in the conversation

Matsuo-so i think you all should be hungry by now.

We all nodded.

Skip Breakfast

Matsuo-I should drop you 5 in the school.Its about time.

Touka-well i actually wanted to go by the bus.

Me-i was hoping that too,if you won't mind.

Kiyone-wait i wanted to go by the car.
To which Hana and Eichiro nodded as well.

Eichiro-pls guys,we should go by the car.

Matsuo-well,i can't forbid you to go by the bus,i will drop by you three by the car then.

Eichiro-But it will be fun to go together you know.

Matsuo-now son,no need to be pushy,you all will be together for 3 years.If they want to go by the bus,it will serve as a new experience for them.