Her

Come in My room tomorrow, i Will wait for you.

Y/n pov
I woke up and I gave me a pinch to check if it was all a dream,and it wasn't,so Mina and I actually did it...
I got out of the bed and when I got near the mirror I saw some signs on my thighs
"What..."
I checked those,and they were actually hickeys
Her fault isn't it? I'm loving this
I got dressed quickly,and I didn't want anyone to notice the hickeys all over my body.

"I checked those,and they were actually hickeysHer fault isn't it? I'm loving this I got dressed quickly,and I didn't want anyone to notice the hickeys all over my body

Y/n's outfit

I exited my room and I left to the dining room. Everyone was already there,chatting and eating the usual cubes.
"MORNING Y/N" Mallory screamed at me as she hugged me tight.
"Oh oh..calm down missy. How's y'all?"I said as you hugged her back
"I'm good" Mallory said with a big smile
The other said the same as her,coco obvious didn't even reply to me.
I sat down next to Miss Venable cause I always try to make her socialise with the others,and after what happened last night,I want to spend more time with her .
"Good morning Miss Venable.." I said as I cut my cube.
"Morning" she said finishing eating her cube.
I started eating and I felt some eyes on me.
I looked out of my plate and I saw her staring at me with almost closed eyes.
"Well this tastes better than usual,doesn't it?" I spoke out,almost choking with my on food
"It does" Mallory said
"I wonder why" I said really thinking about why it tasted different today.
"Maybe there's more sugar" Gallant said
"No sugar in this shit" coco said with annoyance in her tone
"It's the milk"
When I heard her voice I felt chills going down my stomach,and after that she took my hand under the table.
"Milk? Really? Liar. Where did you get milk from if outside there is the radiation?" Coco said laughing at her
I felt her grip becoming tighter
"Miss Venable knows more things than you,Coco, so can you just shut and finish your food?" I said starting getting upset.
"If we can call it "food" " she mumbled
Then Miss Venable left my hand and stood up
"See y'all at lunch. If you Need anything Just tell miss Mead or if there is something you want to tell me.."
She looked at me
"Just come to my room"
And she left.
After that everyone started chatting again, and I finished my food while talking happily with Mallory and Gallant.
After breakfast We were walking in the hallway
"So Y/n..are you still in love with Miss Venable?" Mallory asked me with nonchalant while laughing,as if Gallant knew about My crush
"Wait wait...Y/n is in love with Who?" He gasped
"Wilhemina Venable"
I blushed hard
"As always...no news.." I said
"Really Y/n? GOD I really thought you and Mallory would have ended up togheter"
"WHAAAT??! Are you insane? We're best friends"
"That's right" I said
"Well now if she kisses you I want to know too. Now sorry girls I have to go ,getting some sleep won't kill me."
"Ohh Gallant wait. I'm going to sleep too, let's go to our rooms togheter,since they are pretty near each other right?"
"Sure"
"Bye Y/n" Mallory said as she started walking near gallant
I waved at them and left to the library.
___

While I was walking around the library searching for some books,I felt a hand taking me from the back
"There you are" she whispered
I gasped. I felt my breath starting getting un regular.
"M-miss Venable?"
I felt her perfume,that almost made me go in trance
"Yes Miss Venable"
I turned around and she kissed me pushing me against the bookshelf.
Her tongue entered in my mouth and I placed my hand on her cheek.
This time I started fighting for the dominance.
Her cane fell on the floor and her hands went directly to my butt.
I moaned in her mouth and she caressed my back
God what Miss Venable am I kissing? She seems so kind...
Then our lungs screamed for some air,and she broke the kiss
She breathed heavily on my skin,I can't deny I loved it
"Miss Venable..." I breathed out
"Hmm.."
She hummed and then she took my hand and her cane and walked to her bedroom.
As she closed the door behind us she pinned me against it
"god..you can't imagine how much I want to fuck you" she whispered in my ear
I started trembling only at the imagine of it.
"Then do it.."
I couldn't believe that actually went out of my mouth.
She laughed, oh my god her laugh..,
"Naughty naughty girl..."
She looked down and whispered something I didn't understand.
"Let's see how long you can hold your moans huh?"
I felt goose bumps going though all my body.

Her hands removed my sweater as they went under my t-shirt.
I put an hand on my mouth to keep my moans in.
Then she started kneeling in front of me,my eyes widened, I don't want her to get hurt.
"Mina wait you can't. You will hurt your back"
I saw her looking at me like she was shocked,probably cause I called her Mina. Fuck it..
"Don't worry,I can do this. And if it hurts I will just leave you on the floor"
I Stared at her ad her mouth went on my clit. I breathed out,still trying to contain myself.
She probably felt my whimpers
"Moan baby"
And I did as she said,cause her words weren't really distant from my core,so I felt all the vibration going through my body.
I took her hair and pulled them,as I kept moaning.
Then she stopped and even if I felt dizzy I helped her to get up.
"T-that...that was amazing"
She took my hand and slammed me on the bed. I Whined due to her strength.
She walked to her chest of drawers and took something out. I couldn't focus at all. So I just stared at her putting on something. she need to change her panties or what? As she walked back,I finally saw what was up to her mind.
"M-Mina..." I trembled
"Calm down now you little whore" she said that word louder than the others does she really think of me in that way? Am i Just sex to her?
"now baby...its time to be fucked"
As She said this She took My neck,almost chocking me and slides her 10 inches strap on in my insides.
"Oh- Fuck yeah"
I moaned out at the feeling of it inside of me. I never had such a thing inside of me, my pussy is stretched like I never thought it actually could be.
I kept moaning
"What a good girl..." and she took my hand
I could feel her breathing getting harder and harder. And she went faster
"F-fuck...Mina"
"That's it baby.." and she put her cock deeper inside of me.
"You like my cock..don't you?"
I couldn't reply, the only things that exited my throat were moans
"Y/n..if you don't reply to me,you will get some consequences..and I'm sure you don't want that,am I right baby girl?" She said with a deep tone,making me more aroused than before
"Y-ye-yes mommy" as I realised what I said,I put an hand on my mouth.
I couldn't believe in what I have just said. Im sure this will get consequences,oh fuck.
"What did you just say?" I felt a change in her tone, was she angry?
"Repeat it Y/n" she said starting throbbing my clit with her thumb.
"I-I...fuck- yes mommy"
"You such a slut...calling me mommy just cause of my cock? " she kept going.
I looked in her eyes,and they were full of lust, she enjoyed the nickname.
"Hm...hm.." I groaned,as a tear left my eye,this is starti to hurt so bad.
"M-mommy...please stop...I don't think I can take this anymore..."
As I tried to speak,I came all over her cock and she removed it
"look at the mess you made..." she grabbed my face and went near my ear "When we have sex..I will let you calling me Mommy,out of the bedroom..don't you dare"
Why? Perhaps it turned her on?
"Respond to me Y/n"
"Yes Mommy"
"Good girl..now let mommy clean your mess" and She went between My legs
Fuck..her calling herself mommy makes me..god..
She started licking all the juices mess and then She went to kiss My lips,making me taste Myself. At my taste I moaned into her mouth,and she grabbed one of my breast with an hand,moving her finger all around my nipple
"That's it baby..Keep moaning" her breath was getting really un regular.

Wilhelmina's pov

While I was fucking her with my strap, she called me mommy? Fuck..I never though that I would actually like someone calling me with such a nickname. And with her moaning voice..it is so much better.
As I started fingering her I heard her whimpers in pain.
"Baby baby? Are you alright?"
I slid my fingers out of her core and I took her between my arms
Oh my god..my back.
"Y/n darling..come on talk to-"
She likes me calling myself mommy,I saw her look before
"Talk to mommy baby.." I said hiding the pain I was actually feeling due to my back,the most important thing was her at that moment
"Y-yes I'm fine...it just hurt a little and..I came without your permission Mina" she said staring at me with teary eyes
"Oh my baby..my baby..you have been so good to me,okey? No need to worry" I said removing her hair from her face
"Now come her baby,help me to remove this thing and then hug me tight"
And she did what I told her,she hugged me tight after removing my strap
"Good girl.." and I kissed her forehead and started caressing her naked back. I stared at her falling asleep on my chest.
I think I might have fallen for her