The plan

Y/n's pov

I went to Mallory
"Mallory, I have something important to tell you"
"What's it?"
"We me and Mina are going to escape this place,will you come with us?"
"Of course, You're still my best friend, but will it be only us?"
"Yes, I don't believe the others will believe mina instead of Langdon"
"I think you're right, but I do believe her, since you do"
"Then...we just have to follow Venable's plan, I'm sure everything is going to work. Right now she's deciding a way to kill all of them. At the same time. I hope we can make it"
I took her hands in mine, holding it with strength.
"I hope that too" Mallory said

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. 

I really hope everything is going to be alright

Wilhemina's pov

I told Ms Mead about the plan, she immediately agreed...and she also has something in her mind. Weird....but she's always so loyal to me so...
"Miss Venable I have to think about how to kill all of these people...."
"We actually don't have a lot of time...but we can't shot them..."I said. And of course we couldn't. How were we supposed to kill about 10 people with a gun. We couldn't make it

Then a guard called us, saying that we got a box from the outside, we checked if it was contaminated by the radiations, but it was clean. I wonder who has sent this....
As we opened it we saw apples.
Apples? How and when....probably Langdon has called his friends....shit.
"Apples? How is it even possible?" Ms Mead asked, thinking out loud.
"I don't know...but probably is Langdon that has sent these here...hand me one"
I took one in my hand,and without even thinking twice I bited it. As I swallowed I saw the face of Ms Mead and the guard white as a ghost.
But it tasted amazing. It looks like it has just been picked from the tree
"Exquisite"
Then the guard went away,due to a call another guard made
"Now I have a plan miss Venable"
"What's in your mind?"
"We will poison these,we have snakes to do it and also no-one will ever say no to an apple,they are starving...so we will kill them all, kill them easy."
I smiled. I always have time to be enthusiastic of the others pain
"Yes... Amazing idea...let's do it then..."

We went into a room,that was full of snakes, I holded one as Ms Mead took the poison from its mouth
"How is it? Coming out easy?"
"Yes,easy... we're lucky that you have this good relationship with snakes Miss Venable"
"I have always liked snakes...since I was a kid... because everyone were scared of them,cause of their looks. Just like people acted with me"

Then as we finished taking the poison, Ms mead gave me the syringe with the poison. Then I inserted some poison in all of the apples,out of three.
These are for Y/n and Mallory...
As we finished our work, Ms mead went to the kitchen to prepare all

Y/N's pov

I haven't seen Mina for a while,since yesterday she didn't show up... God I miss her....and it's only have been one day....can vary imagine a month without her with me.
"Hey Y/n...are you alright? You seem off.."
Mallory asked me, I just nodded...I feel like I'm going to cry.
Oh come on, she's coming soon...she's alright
Then we heard the sound of a cane on the floor, and then my door opened.
I ran into her arms, almost crying.

''God Y/n what's wrong? Are you alright?''

''Yes I'm fine...'' I said keep hugging her

''Ohh my love...I've missed you so much''

''I missed you too, and it's only been one day...can't imagine a week..''

''Me neither''

Then Ms Mead opened the door.

''Sorry to interrumpt you Miss Venable, but everything is ready''

''Okey, thank you Ms Mead. Can you please tell our people to join us into the common room? Thank you'' Mina said with a bright smile, still staring at me

''Okey'' and Ms Mead left with Mallory.

Then Mina's hands squeezed my butt. I let out a soft moan, god how much have I missed her touch.

''We have to go Mina..'' i said whispering

''Just one minute, I will be fast baby'' and as she finished the sentence she pushed me against the door. We started making out, she kept her hands exploring my body, but never arriving to the point.

''M-Mina..Come on...don't tease''

''Im sorry dear, but I won't fuck you tonight...you'll have to wait a little more, I'm afraid''and she left my lips. She took my hand, taking me out of my room. We started walking,hand in hand, to the common room. I stared at her as she left my hand.

''Thank to you all, now that we are all here I'm going to make an announcement. Tonight we will have a party. At this party everyone will receive something really...exquisite to eat. Enjoy the night,dancing, chatting and having fun with your friends....Enjoy this night as if it is your last on this earth.'' she smiled during all her speech. I stared at her with two eyes full of lust, I couldn't stop staring at her smile. I want to see it more often...god she's beautiful.

Then she came to me, looking down at me with a small smile on her lips. She seems to be glad of something...I already know she enjoys other's pain... I've heard about what she did to Gallant at once...God why so I want her to tie me up like that too?

''Y/n...Will you be a good girl and go to wait in the kitcen with Mallory?''

''Of course I can Venny, bye love''

''Goodbye darling...and please don't listen to the screams and the whinings....I want you to stay safe''

''Yes...alright Mina...''

I went into the kitchen with Mallory. After some time, probably like an hour, we heard something fall on the floor. Whines even screams. Now that i think more....Langdon wasn't there? Was he?  God Venny is in danger I have to go

''Y/n where the hell are you going?''mallory almost yelled at me

''LANGDON WASN'T THERE MALLORY, MISS VENABLE IS IN DANGER''

''She's alright Y/n...they have a plan''

then the screams stopped, it was all too silent. Then her cane, going upstairs.

''HELL, she can't kill him. That guy has something strange, please Mall let me go''

I pushed mallory on the floor and i took a knife, running upstairs. I was in front of Langdon door, I can hear her talking

''Ms Mead,shot''

nothing, isn't she listening to her? I tried to open the door, dammit it's locked. Then I heard a shot and...Langdon laughing? NO. I started punching the door, until my  knuckles start bleeding

''MINA'' i cried. Then I throw the door down. When I entered the room, I saw Mina on the floor, brething heavily. 

''MINA?!?!?! OH GOD''

I ran down to her almost dead body. Taking her hand, as she looked in my eyes

''I-I'm so sorry....Y/n...'' she said with tear in her eyes. 

I broke my dress, pressing on her chest to stop the blood.

''No Mina...No...It is not your fault...it isn't...baby don't leave me...don't-''

My voice cracked as I saw her stop breathing. She was dead....she-

''You...you...''

i looked back at Langdon that had a smile on his lips

''YOU KILLED HER YOU BASTARD'' I ran on him,stabbing him. He laughed pushing me on the floor

''You are so weak..like your girlfriend....even more...you should've seen her face when the bullet hit her....god...I love those expressions.''

That's it..I started cyring. Mina is gone...I'm going to die and...and this bitch...

Then I heard some steps coming to us. 

A group of women stepped in the room

''As always, it's not nice to see you Langdon''