✧˚₊‧ Bonus‧₊˚✧

This will be a short BONUS

2 years after Y/n's death shinichiro visit her grave with their daughter. Everything change ever since she died, it feels like he lost himself but he stayed strong for his little girl, who looks exactly like her mother.

Shinichiro bought your favorite food as he holds your daughter he sat by the grass and talk to himself wishing that you could here him. He's now talking about your wish before you died which is "You can replace me with other woman right after I die, but you can't replace this child shin... I already lived a long life, it would be unfair to me to not share it with my child." Nobody know what he said that day but he knows how hurt he was when he said it.

Years have passed and shien found the box that her father made. after she saw the book that her father made for her she saw an envelope with a heart drawing in it, she decided to open and read the message inside. It says there:

"I would never fall inlove again, until I found her. I said I would never fall unless it's you Y/n, I fall into. I was lost within the dark but then I found her, I found you. I'll find you again and would love you till the end of time"
- love Shinichiro

All those years he waited for you and had been longing for you. shinichiro didn't feel left alone because you gave him an angel

AN: heyow it's been so long since I posted an update hehe.. I decided to add this short part since I feel like the song entitled "I Found You" fits the story! Thank you so much for supporting and I love you all!!