HER liFE

CHAPTER ONE

"Mum,I want to die,I hate it here,Sonia was shouting while holding a knife against her wrist."

Her dad,and mum was in the kitchen looking at that fragile girl,and thought it was a joke,or a movie she is practicing, aunty Ann walked in and saw the scene , looking at it as a bad joke, shouting at her to drop the knife that is a weapon and can cut her.
At that moment she knew no one wants to listen or will believe her.
Mum seeing is not funny any more was shocked why her 8 years old daughter will be holding a knife against her self

"Sonia drop the knive!!,don't let me get to you that was all that she was hearing."

Instead of them asking her why?,
they where shouting at her,she knew it was a waste of time trying to explain to them,she  dropped the knife and ran away to continue in her silent pain,her reality of pain.

Hi,my name is Sonia,I know you might be confused why,I was about to kill myself at that tender age,you will soon know I will start my story.

"I am the first in the family of eight,and I'm a girl.
Growing up I was always this quite,and introvert girl,pettie and little, enough of introduction time for a story."

Waking up to a soft hand on my tight,and I knw the terror has started again,I pretended to not know what is about to happen and just shifted,I was so scared of going through it again.
The hands keep coming back little by little,she drew me closer to her,at that moment I smelled her scent and new it was her,she continue rubbing her hands will I pretend to be asleep.

"Sonia!Sonia!I start hearing my Name with a little shake of someone trying to wake me up."

"Sonia wake up I know you are awake she whispered in my ear,don't make any noise she continues,you know what I want from you right,she continues and that moment I knew I have been caught so I just nodded,while being scared,she took my little hands and brought it close to her breasts,it was soft and hot and she told me to bring it to my mouth and lick it gently,I told her I don't want but she said I should do it or she will get angry with me and no one will come to my rescue at that moment I wished mum and dad hasn't travelled,hot tears started pouring out from my eyes,while I was begging her to not start again."

she started bring her hands close to my panties while whispering will you promise to be a good girl,at that moment I knew if I don't obey her I will be in pain in the morning,so i tried begging her by saying nanny confy,as we fondly call her, please don't hurt me I promise to be obedient,she brought her breast to my mouth and ask me to suck on it as a good girl that I am,with tears in my eyes I started sucking with my tiny mouth,while crying.