brownie pt.2

A/N: Ok but like no one ever told me I.M was this hot😭😭😭

It's been a week since the last time they made brownies ofc the boy's all still hang out together but today was the day that they made the second batch of brownies.

A knock was heard at Heeseung's house he knew exactly who it was he opened the door with a big smile and as soon as the other male came into view he yelled "WHO'S READY TO MAKE SOME BROWNIES" jake covered his ears but then smiled at Heeseung and said "I am" "ok ok let's go let's go" said Heeseung jumping up and down then dragging jake to the kitchen. "Wow seems like someone has a lot of energy why are u so happy?" Asked jake, "Because I get to see u again pretty boy" the older said with a smirk. "But we just saw each other yesterday" jake said trying to hide his blush from the latter " Yeah, I know but I can't go a second without seeing u or hearing u" jake was so red that he ran as quick as he can and hid in Heeseung's room. "Hey pretty boy are u ok" heesung asked with a worried tone, "I-i'Im fine Heeseung I'll be right out" "Ok just plz Hurry" Hee said while pouting.

Jake finely came out and the 2 boys started working on the second batch of brownies. When the second batch was done all 7 boys ate it and it tasted so good according to Jungwon. Jake and Heeseung wrote down their rating on their data table their project. "Hey Heeseungie is it ok if I spend the night at your house apparently my parents invited some people over and they have to use my room?" Jake asked the older male, "Sure but you would have to sleep with one of us since there isn't any other rooms" That's ok can I sleep with you tho?" Jake asked his face was red and he was nerves, "Of course let's go" Heeseung said dragging Jake to his room.

The 2 boys got comfortable on Heeseungs bed, "Good night Pretty boy" jake chuckled he still wonders why he calls him pretty boy if he knew his name, but he didn't mind he liked it, "Good night Sungie".

At first it was awkward between them the 2 have never slept together so they were not used to it, Heeseung didn't like that they were awkward, so he took a risk and wrapped his arms around the younger hoping for the best. Jake was surprised but he enjoyed the warmth of the other, he turned around so now he's facing the Olders chest he moved closer if that was even posible and hugged the older. Now Heeseung was shocked, but he was happy the younger didn't get mad, so he hugged the younger and layed his head on top of his and they ended up asleep,