Chapter Three "Run"

"Where are you from, why are you dancing

A natural conversation, say something

It's weird, we're connecting too much

Feels like everything will go well

But you're my Friend, yeah my Friend"

Bang Pd led the girls to the third floor and brought them to the practice room. Before he opened the door he turned to the girls.

"Ready to put on a performance."

all four of their faces dropped; they were not expecting this. Eunji as leader thought it was her responsibility to speak up first

"Um no disrespect bang pd nim but we don't have a complete song yet."

"We know" he smiled at the girls "why do you think we had a professional teach you a four person choreo version of Run, this is practice. on the reality show you will have to do a bunch of covers at the drop of a hat and since you only have 4 members it will be more difficult for you since most kpop bands have 5 or more members."

Aerum one of big hit's vocal coaches who collaborated with the girls on multiple occasions spoke up "Eunji you will take the choreo of JK and vocals of JK and Jin and as leader you must balance way more than your members remember that. Kohana, you have J-Hopes choreo along with his and Jimin's vocals. Airi you are assigned Suga's choreo along with rm and Suga's vocals as lead rapper of echo that should be easy for you. Freya has both V's vocals and choreo. Just like we practiced. we told you we taught you that to learn control that is only half true. We want you to succeed but you will be tested on more occasions than other trainees."

Eunji looked at her members "we understand" they knew this would make or break them but performing a song in front of the band that brought it to life right of the bat felt like torture like they were being set up for failure.

Bang pd spoke again. "Now that you know your challenge go introduce yourselves to your Sunbae's. After that You will have 30 minutes to practice before the performance.

The four of them walked into the studio the seven boys practicing in there didn't even notice them until Aerum cleared her throat.

"Boys sit down and get some water."

"Are they here already?' Namjoon asked as Aerum and bang pd walked the girls in.

The boys greeted them all with big smiles. They all loved seeing the new trainees, and knowing what life was like as a trainee they had a great amount of respect for them.

"Echo, right?" Jungkook asked the girls

"Yes, we are echo" Eunji said.

Airi and Freya were internally fangirling, and Kohana kept staring at the floor.

"You're the idol group that Hye-Jin is writing for aren't you." Yoongi said proudly.

"A four-member group that's so rare around here." Jimin said next.

Tae chimed in next "how long have you guys been trainees?"

"What's your name inspired by?" Jin asked.

Hobi spoke up next "maybe we should let them introduce themselves" Hobi gave them a

smile.

"Um right" Eunji finally spoke again, and she bowed "My name is Eunji. I'm a vocalist, sometimes a sub rapper and sub-dancer. I'm also the leader of Echo. I'm from Seoul. It's nice to meet you all."