1-The undead

The last thing you heard was the faint screaming of your mother and the yelling of the doctors, before it was over. You had just gotten into a serious fight, and your stomach had been slashed open. With a failed attempt of saving you, the surgery failed, and you passed. It seemed like a tragedy at first, that you've lost your life for good. But when you woke, you felt free."Huh? Oh right, I passed.." You said to yourself while standing there. you then decide to go walking around, to try and find someone. Soon you saw a figure." Hello?" "Ahoy! Ye be a zombie as well lad?" "Uhm, I think? What else could I be?" "A mummy, a vampire, even a ghost! Ye look at me, I be a zombie lad!" Soon the figure came out to show a tall and slim boy, he was wearing a pirates clothes and a pirate hat." You're a zombie? You look more like a pirate y'know.." "Well that be 'cause I am lad! I be a zombie pirate. And ye be a zombie, normie!" He smiled at you, and you returned it back." Well, I'm Y/N. You?" "The name be Gonner." "Gonner? Gonner where'd you run off to!" Just then, a girl emerged from the bush beside Gonner. She had dreads, and she was covered in bandages."Don't run off like that, I could've gotten lost!" "And what about me lassie?" "I don't care, you'd find your way back eventually." "Rude. But hey, me made a new friend! Isis meet Y/N, Y/N meet Isis!" "Hi, I'm sure you're a zombie right?" "Mhm. And you're a mummy?" "The one and only-" "Self centered lassie of all time." "Shut it gonner!" Gonner chuckled before walking right up to you. It was almost like looking at a mountain from down below! Except he was only 3 inches taller than you." A real good smelling lad I say. How'd ye get the good smell hm?" He bent down to ask you his question." A shower? You guys don't take sho-oh. You're dead." "Right. Now c'mon Gonner, we need to go." "Wait! Can't our new lad travel along with us? They be good company!" "We just met him, and you're already suggesting we bring him along? What if he backstabs us?" "Don't worry lassie, ye be fine while I'm around!" "Fine." "Yah-Hoo! C'mon lad, you're coming with us!" Gonner turned to you with a big and toothy smile, while you just stood in shock." B-but we just met!" "And? I believes ye be worthy of comin' along! Now hop your scallywag behind over here!" You shrugged and caught up with Gonner and Isis. For your first day of being dead, it had gone great!