2-The graveyard

"Gonner wait up!" You were running after Gonner in the woods, super fast for a zombie." Ye be not caught up by now? Haha, me's in the lead!" He let out a hardy laugh as he began to pick up the pace, causing you to run faster." Gonner seriously slow down!!" "Ye getting tired lad? Well you'd better catch yer breath!" You could hear his jolly laughter as you groan, a bit annoyed but at the best amused by his joke. You then thought of something, and you stopped, watching Gonner fade into the distance. It was two seconds before Gonner came running back, right into you, and when you looked up at him, he had a worried face." For pirate's sake lad ye had me worried there! I thought ye got kidnapped or worst! What made you stop all of a sudden huh?" You laughed a little at his reaction, which made him mad." Ye be a scalley-wag! What made ye laugh?" "You're reaction, but I just wanted you to stop running and slow down." He sighed and got off you, and held out his hand, helping you up. You took his hand and dusted off your clothes." It wasn't funny either." "It kinda was." You laughed as he crossed his arms."Ok, lets see how fast you can go!" "WAIT NO GONNER-" He took your hand and began running, basically forcing you to TRY and run as fast as him, but the fastest your legs could go was dog fast, which is fast, but not very fast."GONNER I'M GONNA TRIP! SLOW IT DOWN OR LET GO!!" "Not at all!! You either suffer the consequence or get left behind!!" "GETTING LEFT BEHIND SEEMS GOOD RIGHT ABT NOW!!!" He laughed once again, then you made a wrong step, which made him trip, which made you trip over him. Gonner hadn't let go of your hand, so you tumbled over him as you both fell to the ground. He tumbled right beside you, and finally let go of you, making the both of you drop mid air. You both landed on your backs, you bounced up and to the side, right onto Gonner."Aye! It seems we've got ourself's in a bit of a tangle lad!" You looked down the see vines holding you and Gonner together, tightly." Oh god, we gotta find a way out of this!" You tried to scurry and loosen the vines, but they just got tighter, pulling you and Gonner closer. You couldn't feel his breath, but you could tell he was staring down at you." Welp, this seems to be a bit of a game huh lad." It was silent. You could hear Gonner sigh, and sooner or later he got the both of you standing-well, more like he got himself standing. Your feet barely touched the ground because of his height."Hehe, it seems me lad be too short to touch ground." He let out a muffled chuckled as you elbowed him. Well, more like armed him. "Oh shush, you're just too tall to not touch ground. Now get moving hotshot." He laughed, but started walking. He soon came across a gate, and the second it touch the vines, they broke, freeing you and Gonner."Oh thank the dead we're free! That was painful!" "Agreed Y/N, agreed." You two kept on with your little chase, until the Sun started rising." Aye, seems the suns come to ruin the fun!" You'd yawn and look up, seeing the rising sun." Mhm, let's go back to the graveyard..." Gonner looked down at you and tilted his head." Ye be ok lad? You seems tired!" "Just a bit..mhhmm..." You groaned as you tumbled over, falling asleep. Luckily, Gonner caught you just in time." Ah me lad, I knew it. Ye be sleeping with me today." He carried you to the grave yard, getting to his tomb. He laid down first, then laid you on top of him." Hopefully the lad won't think it be awkward.." Gonner sighed as he wrapped his arms around you." But it be for the best.." He then fell asleep.