3-Brought back?..

You woke up, feeling arms around you." Huh?.." You tried to get up but couldn't, which made you panic."L-let me go! Let me go!" You heard a tired groan." Aye lad, keep it down would ye?.." You realized that tone of voice from anywhere, and when you looked down you were face to face with Gonner." E-eh? Why're you holding me?" "Ye fell asleep on the way back so, me though't you wouldn't mind if I brought ye to me tomb..just for sleep of course lad.." You sighed." Atleast I'm not being kidnapped..but shouldn't we be getting out? I think it's night.." "You can get out lad..I'm staying for some more's sleep.." You climbed out, pushing Gonners tomb back and walking. You walked for some time until you came to a mansion."Woah...It's so big! I wonder who lives here.." You walk up to the gate and look at the metal board beside it, and your jaw dropped when you say the last name." Grim Mansion?! This mansion is where Dixie lives?!" You look up to see someone in a window, it was Dixie." Maybe I should pay her back..she'd the reason all of this happened anyways.."You smirk when an arm grabs you. You yelp and kick the person behind, which rewards you with a returned yelp."OI! What be the matter lad it's just be me!!" "Oh, sorry Gonner, reflexes!" He rubbed his side as he stared at you. He looked you up and down, then at the mansion."Ah, Grims place huh? Watcha planning?" "Huh-Nothing! Why would I be planning anything it's just a boring mansion haha-" Suddenly, Gonner grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him." I can tell you're lying lad, tell me what ye is planning." "Why do you wanna know? What're you gonna do about it?" "I'm gonna stop ye!" "what if it's something good?" "To Dixie Grim? Can't possibly be right lad. Now tell me what ye is gonna do to hers!" "Gonner let me go now! This doesn't involve you!" "Y/N, I can't let ye go and do something awful! Sure we both don't be liking Dixie all that much but-" "I said let go Gonner!" "LISTEN TO ME LAD!" "WHAT'S THERE TO LISTEN TOO?! YOU'RE NOT STOPPING ME, SHE'S THE REASON IM DEAD!!" "WELL MAYBE IT WAS JUST YE FATE! MAYBE THERES A GOOD REASON YOUR DEAD LAD!" "AND WHAT REASON WOULD THAT BE? SO DIXIE COULD GET FAMOUS? SO SHE COULD CONTINUE HER RUMORS, PROBABLY SAYING IT WAS SUICIDE?!" "LAD IM JUST TRYIN' TO HELP! WHY WON'T YE LET ME HELP YA!" "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP GONNER! WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO HER IS WHAT SHE DESERVES! NOW LET GO OF ME!" "I'M NOT LETTING GO." "GONNER." "I'M NOT LETTING YE GO!" You were so angry that you bite Gonner, leaving a mark on his arm."OW!" You took your chance and ran to the gate, jumping over the fence, leaving Gonner. You looked back at him, he had a sad expression, then he walked away, holding his bitten arm. You turned back to the mansion, and got a ladder, climbing up to the window you saw Dixie in. It was open, so you climbed in. You say her on the bed, fast asleep."This is what you get...Dixie Grim.." You were about to grab her when her eyes shot open. You yelped as you fell back." What're you doing Y/N! What do you want!" You stood up and pounced on her, holding your fist up to punch her."OI! Stop it, get off!!" You were about to punch her when she said something, something considerable." I can make you human again!" "Huh?.."

We gonna skip this part cuz yeah, you're "human" now, blah blah blah, you still hate Dixie tho. :D

You woke up in the graveyard, once again. You weren't with Gonner though, and you didn't know where he was. You looked in his tomb to see him, hat over face, lying there. "Gonner?.." Silence." Gonner answer me.." Silence again, you were getting annoyed." Gonner!." "What ye be wantin'..." His voice sounded shaky, as if he was crying."Look, I'm sorry about the outburst, and about how I bit you, I was just really mad at the time. Please forgive me." It was quiet until Gonner sighed, pulling his hat to show his river of a face, he'd been crying."Aye, lad..I saw everything.." "Look, she offered a good deal ok?..I wanted to be human again I'm sorry.." "You don't like the dead do ye..." "What?! Of course I like the dead, I find it cool!" "Then why not stay dead..." "Because..I wanted to be alive again..I wanted to see my family y'know.." "Lad..when ye's dead, and ye family holds a funeral for ya...you're forgotten.." Your eyes widened." What do you mean, forgotten?.." "It be as it sounds..they don't believe you can come back...you're dead...Dixie tricked ye, she made ye think ye was human again..but really, ye be just a phantom..in me's eyes, ye still be looking zombified..you just see yourself as human..." "Wha...B-but.." He sighed and sat up, sitting his hat on his head."It'll be ok lad...It'll be ok.." You hear those words and break down as Gonner pulls you to him, hugging you." Ye still got me lad...I forgive ya..." He stroked your hair as you cried, hugging him tightly."I'm such a fool!How could I trust her, Dixie!." "ye be not a fool, she just wants to make ye miserable..." You continue crying as Gonner stands, going out the graveyard and into the woods, carrying you.You sniffled as you realized he was walking."Where are we goin Gonner?.." "A special place lad..for you and me..." You felt him rub your back as he kept walking, and when he stopped, the sight was..amazing.

Yay I finally made a long chapter! I love this chapter, it's just-I WANT THIS LOVE BRUH-anyways, we all know whats gonna happen next chapter, right😏