Dear Diary

My name is Nite Midniria Blue. It's quite strange, but God, does it fit me. All my friends call me Cheshy though, I suppose due to my appearance. If it were normal to be 80% feline, then people might not stare at me. But, in fact, it is not normal to be 80% feline. I have long, sleek hair that is jet black save for a dark purple streak in the front right. I've said it twice, so I suppose you must have guessed that I look extremely similar to a humanoid cat. My fur is dark black, but I have tabby markings of bright blue. My eyes are what captivates people, a bright emerald green that seems to reflect the confusion of my soul. Too emo? Damn I'm not good at this journal thing. Everyone told me that writing would help with my depression, but will it really? I have no father. I don't know where he went, but I only have my mother and my sisters. My mother... I look up to her. She's the most beautiful female you'll ever see. A lioness with the most bright, golden fur and the bluest eyes. My sisters took after her. All bright gold, all blue eyed. Maybe my genes are just... messed up. I don't have a clue how I came out with this complexion. My family and I live in Colorado with my cousin, Kuro . He's a bubbly cat/fox hybrid with a personality that could kill. I suppose we're both emo? Whatever, that doesn't matter. We're closer than a brother and sister. It's crazy, really. I love him with all my heart and anyone who fucks with him, they fuck with me. (Ugh, no guys, it's not like that, stop shipping Nite and Kuro RIGHT NOW.)

Anyways... My name is Nite, nice to meet you dear reader. Welcome to my world. It may be kind of strange to you, but just remember my dears, we are all very, exrtemely, excruciatingly mad here.