~Chapter 1~

Part 1

"Don't move, you dumb greasy hair." Tony Stark said, landing on the ground in front of a tall Asgardian man with shoulder-length hair. He held his hands up as his horns and armor disappeared. "Well done."

Tony took the Asgardian man to the lab and locked him up, taking his scepter. Tony entered the lab with the scepter and gave it to Bruce Banner. Banner started examining it.

"I don't detect any known element in this scepter," Bruce said.

"Crap," Tony said, looking at it from the screen. "It might take us weeks to figure out what the heck is in it."

"Maybe we'll need a little more help on someone who knows more about it," Bruce said.

"I don't think so, we're totally fine," Tony said.

"That's funny, Fury said you would say that."

Tony and Bruce looked up. You came walking into the lab, your hair into two braids, with mechanical glasses on. You held an iPad in your hand and Fury came walking in behind you.

"Y/N?" Bruce said.

"Hey dad, did you miss me?" You said. Bruce looked a little uncomfortable.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"The same as you, work." You said.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt the family reunion, but what do you mean by coming to 'work'?" Tony asked, looking you up and down.

"My bad Mr. Stark. My name is Dr. Y/N Banner. Nick Fury sent me to investigate the contents within' the scepter of a potential genocide." You said. Bruce shot his gaze to Nick.

"What the hell were you thinking bringing her here?" Bruce asked him.

"She is one of the most brilliant investigators," Nick said. "I thought she would help to investigate the contents of the scepter more easily."

"Let me ask, but aren't you like, 15 years old?"

"Actually, I'm 24 years old. Also, I have a PHD in astrophysics and quantum chemistry." Bruce looked at you. "And yes father, not only did I inherit your temperament, I'm also a prodigy. Just like you. But as I suspected, you wouldn't know anything about your daughter you left behind 15 years ago."

"Let's start then, what do we know about the scepter?" Tony said before Bruce could say anything.

"Its internal compound is alike to the tesseract, however it remains as an unknown compound." Bruce said, leaning against the lab window. You look closely at the scepter as you feel your emotions intensify slowly.

"I need some fresh air, I'll be right back." You said, and you walked out of the lab.

"We haven't even started yet and she already wants a break. Millennials." Tony said, rolling his eyes.