Join the upper moons

Nakime pov

Kenji knocked on the door to my room then walked in " Nee-San do you know were my father is?"  "with the lower moons" "oh god. Well bye" I smiled as he left.

Muzan pov

I was sitting in my office 'those lower moons are going to be the death of me' "D-Dad" my face change to a smile. "oh hello kenji do you need something?" I asked. "I-I w-want-" "want what something wrong?" "I-I w-want to join YOU AND THE UPPER MOONS!!!!" I dropped my pen a shocked expression on my face. He looked down I smiled and made him look at me "kenji I'm so pound  of you but are you positive?" he nodded "I'm done being treated like sh-t I c-cut because of them." he said. I sighed "I'm going to call a meeting ok to tell them."

At the upper moon meeting 

They all bowed to kenji and I that's when I saw he had on the same outfit  alya did the night before she died they looked so alike.

"yes muzan-sama" all the upper moons said "I have an announcement" I looked at kenji he looked nerves I put a hand on his shoulder he smiled

"yes muzan-sama" all the upper moons said "I have an announcement" I looked at kenji he looked nerves I put a hand on his shoulder he smiled. "kenji from this day will be known as upper moon 0" Their was a few gasp "OMG BESTIE YOUR ON OUR SIDE!!" daki yelled. Their was a few congrats but nothing bad. See kagaya my son did join me he my be Alya's son but he's also mine.

Kagaya  pov

oh no.