What the fuck is a "Pokèymon"

Tommy had finally escaped exile and he was feeling really good about it he had everything that he needed too.

His blue sweater that ghostbur gave him.
An axe that he "borrowed" from someone.
Money that he also "borrowed" along with some golden apples.

Now tommy scarred physical and mentally was on his way to a hopefully relaxing rest of his life. But we all don't always get what we want.

Suddenly Tommy's vision went dark and he saw a really fuckn' bright light. Then soon after he hear a voice speak.

Welcome to my realm, Located beyond both time and space.

It's is well that thou art here.

I am that which humans call "Arceus".

It seems I have made a small mistake in bringing thou here.

But it shall all work thy.

Soon Thou Shalt find thyself in a world strange to thee.

A world inhabited by wondrous creatures that humans call "Pokemon".

Now all is in order help the one named "Akira".

Then thou shalt find thyself closer to thyselfs home.

Now thou shalt seek out all Pokemon, and thou shalt find me once more.

Tommy jolts awake as he hears foot steps approaching tommy quick looks around and sees a bush and quickly get up as fast as he can and hides.

Ones he thinks he's hidden enough he notices that he's on a beach and there was a girl next to him. Tommy see the person he hear approach.

"Primes what the hell..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's it for this chapter I promise the next chapters will be much longer than this so stay around is you want that.

I realized writing down a script for an entire game was wayyyyy harder that I thought it would be but yeah this is it on for today.

Hope you enjoyed see you next time.