Workout

It was the day to finally record. Nick rented out the whole gym he frequently goes to like he said. It was a very big gym, and seeing it empty for once made Nick feel a little weird. Of course there were the workers around, but they were at the front entrance far down. Tanner put down the bag full of equipment such as cables, a camera, a laptop, and wireless microphones so that the audience could hear them loud and clear. They started to set everything up for the livestream on Tanners Twitch. T would send the footage to Nick later so he could edit it for a YouTube video on his Softwilly channel.

'Alright I think that's all, now we got to test it with the chat here so they can tell us if anything sounds off, then we get to working out!' Nick said. 'Okay I will start it up now then!.' Nick nods in response. The Starting Soon screen showed up per usual, the viewer count going up as the viewers started to receive the notification that Tanner was streaming. Chat went wild, 'Ready?' Tanner said. 'Ready.' T took away the screen and switched it to the camera showing both of them. Both him and Nick started to cheer, trying to hype up the chat more. Chat was going absolutely wild, they didn't know that they would stream together.

They started talking to chat to see if everything was running smoothly then got to work. They started stretching while giving out tips, looking at one another checking if they were on the same page, Occasionally looking at each other more fondly. T looks good stretching, Nick thought.

They went on for a few hours, Doing their thing such as showing proper form for certain exercises, doing random bits with each other like standing behind each other or doing random noises that they said were just from 'stretching.' Nothing too much for Twitch to ban them, but enough for the audience to notice and question why they were watching these two homiesexual goofballs.

They were having so much fun, and the chat was too. They loved seeing more content with them, some rare comments saying things like 'I ship them' or 'kiss' and other things. Tanner spotted one of them and his heart raced. He thought to himself, kiss? I mean I wish pfft but he's straight as far as I know. They started working out on the machines, the first one being the chest press.

They talked about how it worked and how to use it. Talked about the basic safety tips before Tanner got on it and started to demonstrate. The camera was now on the floor showing a cool angle for the B roll. As Nick talked, facing away from Tanner and to the camera, T started to feel strange. It wasn't anything bad, but seeing how professional Nick was being made him feel a certain way.

He looked hot, and wanted to take over him right on the spot. He wanted to have him close to him, give him all the love he had hidden inside. Wanted to feel his defined body and run his hands over all of his muscles. Feel his soft lips against his. He couldn't contain himself any longer.

'Hey Nick,' Nick turned. 'Want to do some sets with me?' Clueless, he responded 'Alright' while rolling his eyes with a smirk. Nick went over to Tanner and stood in front of him. 'Are you going to get up or—' Tanner let go of the handles on the machine and pulled Nick on his lap by his waist. With a swift movement, he kicked the camera and knocked it over, now facing to ceiling.

Tanner held Nick really close, his face in the shorter man's chest. Nick was flabbergasted and didn't know what to do. Tanner then lifted his head to place his lips on the other man. Their cheeks had a red hue, Nick still shocked had his eyes open. Everything froze, he was kissing his best friend. Why? Is this a joke? Am I dreaming? His hidden love for his friend started to spill everywhere, overtaking his shock and started to calm down. He closed his eyes, following Tanners rhythm and kissing back.

He placed his arms over T's broad shoulders, Tanners hands were at his waist, roaming freely and feeling his lower back. They were in sheer bliss, loving ever second. Their hearts were racing fast, having no thoughts other than each other. Tanner wanted more, he wanted to feel every part of his friend, he started kissing him more desperately and harder, running his hands under the others shirt, making Nick shiver and let out a slight moan into their kiss.