Latent prodigy

"Dad! Look what I can do!", professor Sanders peered down to see his son, assuming going to show him some sort of trick one of the soldiers taught him. Deus let out a small laugh, "Not down there, dad. Up here!", Sanders looked up to find Deus floating in the air, "I can fly dad! I can flyyyyyyy!"

"Deus, come down here."

"Okay, how?"

"Whatever you do, don't think about it, that'll make it harder, think about something that makes you feel heavy.", slowly, Deus began to float down to the ground. "Now I know how much you hate them bu-"

"No! Don't make me go! What did I do wrong?!", Deus viewed it as a punishment whenever the white coats would come to take him to testing.

"You did nothing wrong, Deus. We've talked about this, if you ever have some form of advancement, I have to call them for testing."

"I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to apologize for, they're just going to come get you and see how your skills and genes have matured after this advancement."

"Okay", the little boys voice was small and scared, he hated those white coats. No sooner than Sanders made the call, the white coats came to Deus' room, looking for him

"You're coming with us, Deus, don't make any harder than it has to be."

Deus ran into one of the white coats' chest launching him across the hall, "I'm not going with any of you! I don't like you guys!"

"You have no choice, Deus! now come on, this is the last time we're going to ask you!"

"Never!"

"Fine, have it your way! Rush him!"

"Oh yeah, a fight!", the large group of about 21-30 white coats tried to jump Deus but his natural battle sense led to him coming out on top, every other time he would just come quietly, but this time, this time he really didn't want to go, but like the first white coat said, he had no choice, just then, the room's door shut tightly and gas started to fill the room and Deus began to lose consciousness. He later woke, tied to a medical table with straps that had a green, shiny, buckle, and there was the ringing, the same ringing that came everytime he was near that green stuff. "Where am I!?"

A white coat came up out of nowhere, "Where you are everytime we commence these tests, at least, you're never conscious when you're in here."

"Let me go!"

"Not until we finish your tests.", Deus was knocked unconscious again after some mask on his face starting emitting another strange gas.

Deus awoke again in his room, he heard two white coats talking outside his room, he had no need to get closer to the door, his Viltrumite hearing would help him listen. "Sorry I wasn't at the tests today, what'd I miss?"

"Actually it was something pretty amazing. So we believe Deus might be able to control his oozaru now. We had him unconsciously look at the full moon, but when he transformed, rather than start rampaging again, he stayed unconscious."

"But he was unconscious to begin with so isn't he just staying the same?"

"Don't you remember the other tests? Deus would originally pass out before going oozaru and start rampaging. This could be progress."

"What about the flying part? I heard that Deus had recently started flying."

"It was amazing, we had no real flying tests but whenever we would get Deus' unconscious body he would either be floating or in a completely different spot from where he was left, we can only assume that was because he was unconsciously flying."

"What age is he again?"

"He began his incubative phase at-"

"No, I mean like a person, he's not only an experiment, he's alive. Now, how old is he in human years?"

"Oh, he's almost 17."

"Ah, so he should be hitting his saiyan growth spurt soon, right?"

"He should."

"Alright, well, see you next time."

"You too.", Deus sat in the middle of his room, *Growth spurt? experiment? incubative phase? saiyan? unconscious flying? what does it all mean?*