prologue

"Awwwww my head hurts." I moaned whilst i sat up in bed and rolled down my covers.

" ummm are you okay Roxana." My step sister Rosemary questioned whilst propping her elbows on  chest.

"Stop calling me Roxana! I go by Rocsi now. Its not a hard name to get. Do you want me to spell it out or something. RO-" 

"Just because where not 'real' sisters dosn't mean you have to a bitch. I just came in to check on you. Here have a glass of water." She handed me the glass of water with a sheepish smile on her face. Then turned to face the wall and started playing  with the charm bracelet i bought her last year for her 15th birthday.

"First of all, thanks for the water my head is killing me. I gave her my best lopsided smile. "Secondly GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!" That's when i noticed that my room didn't look like this. "This isn't my room is it?" i said as i looked around the pink room i was in.

"No kidding Einstein, Its mine." she said whilst trying not to laugh unsuccessfully.

"Why am i in your room?And stop giggling. jees you can be so annoying sometimes." i  said as i covered my eyes with my hands.

"Wow this definitely isn't what i was expecting this morning. I came in here thinking you'd be more like oh Rose your so amazing and loyal. I wish that i could be more like you. Rose, thank you. Thank you for just being you. I love you."

I giggled. "And why would i be saying shit like that. Enlighten me Rose." i said as i leaned closer to her and dropped my head on her shoulder.

"Because i saved your ass last night when you came home wasted from heaven and hell. I don't even no how you got in to a club like that. Your only sixteen."

 "i have my ways, Did Claudia see me." I asked. Claudia is my step mom she married my dad a few years after my mom died. And i hate her. She's always asking me to call her mom. But why should i. Shes not my mom i already have. had a mom and she was the best mom in the world i loved her so much. Sometimes i talk to her picture and tell her how may days been.Sounds crazy right. well iguess that's why I'm seeing the school therapist.

" Mom " She corrected me. "No she didn't see you thanks to me. I already had you in my room before she came out of hers."

 I began to blush just thinking about what a mess i must of been last night. 

"What happened last night. i cant remember a  thing." i asked as i played with her long black hair. rose has the best hair you will ever see. And she know's it. It's not just her hair .Shes just undeniably beautiful. she's the palest person you'll ever meet but she still manages to look exotic. Maybe its because her striking green eyes contrast with her soft facial features. I personally like her hair the most. its as black as night with not even a hint of a wave.

"Honestly , i don't know. it was dark. But there was a guy carrying you in his arms whilst you were touching his face and calling him prince charming" i closed my eyes in embarrassment whilst she chuckled. " Then he gave you to me and before i could say thank you for bringing back my idiotic sister home he ran of. weird right?" she shrugged. " he seemed familiar to" she whispered

" I thought you said it was dark"

"it was. promise me you wont laugh when i tell you." she whispered

"I promise"

"his hand felt like........... never mind." she said as she covered her face with her  hair.

"Tell me."

"NO."

"You can trust me rose" 

"FINE I'LL TELL YOU. HIS HANDS FELT LIKE HIS. THE GUY WHO REJECTED ME LAST SUMMER.JEES WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PUSH EVERYTHING ROCSI!" She shouted although she sounded more upset than angry. I felt really bad for bringing up bad memories.

"I am so-" I began but she cut me off

"Don't be. I'm sorry for snapping at you. It just hurts when i talk about it. i really liked him" she smiled mischievously. "He was hot as fuck." We both started to giggle uncontrollably. Then she hugged me. "And i do trust you. Even though your a total bitch 99.9% of the time." I hugged her back squeezing her tightly as if i could show her how much i love her.

"I love you rose." 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Hope you like it please comment