chapter 4

"Wake up." Someone whispered into my ear. Turning to the direction of the voice i saw Seth hovering over my bed with a sexy grinned plastered on to his outstanding face. He was holding a tray of my favourite food. This boy is so sweet i thought.

"Is that for me?" I asked as i stretched my hands out towards the tray. He took a couple of steps back so that the food was out of my reach then took a crisp slice of bacon off the plate and chucked it into his mouth then licked his lips seductively. My belly rumbled. "Please give me the food." I begged as i sat up in bed. 

"I will if you promise to share it with me." I pondered it for a moment. Seth seemed like he already knew the answer because he gave me his infamous cocky / you do what i say smile. 

"Fine i'll share, but not equally." 

"You’re so selfish Rocky. You should be ashamed of yourself." He said trying to sound serious.

"I am ashamed, now give me the food.” I said playfully. He walked towards me slowly. So i crawled to end of the bed so that we met half way. I gazed at the mouth watering food on the plate: crispy bacon, egg, beans and sausages. "Did you make this?" I asked as i took another slice of bacon.

"Yes, i'm not just a pretty face you know." he stated. 

"Who said your a pretty face?" i said. He just laughed and continued eating.

"That was amazing." I said as i finished the last sausage. "I'm going to take a shower and get dressed for school." I crawled out of bed and went straight to the shower. As i took a shower i thought about Nathan, How his hands would feel as they brushed against my wet body. The way his tongue would feel as he lapped the water off my thigh and works his way up until he reached my pining breast. The way he would suck on my hard nipple. Yeah i know I'm a pervert.

I started to giggle.

"What’s so funny?!" Seth called.

"Your face!" I shouted back as i stepped out of the shower, I could her him laughing quietly.

"Whatever just hurry up. I'll wait for you in the car." i heard the door bang then rushed out of the bathroom and ran into my room so that i could get dressed. I didn't feel like dressing up today so i just went simple and wore a black top, jeans and my converse. 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"Finally iv been waiting here for ages." Seth said as i fastened my seat belt

"It took me like five minutes at the most!" i challenged. He rolled his eyes then put the car in gear.

"So how was your date last night." he asked 

"It was great. you know him actually." 

"Whats his name." He asked as he drove into the school car park.

"Nathaniel." 

"Nathaniel Clark?" he asked as we got out the car and walked towards Bri.

"Yeah." I said.

"Great, well i'll see you later.” He looked at me with a pained expression on his face and his jaw tightened so i knew he was either angry or upset. but i didn't understand why. I pulled his arm and he turned around to face me.

"What’s wrong."

"Nothing I'm just going to class I’ll see you after school." he began to walk away again so i tugged him back.

"Don't lie to me Seth. i'v known you forever i can tell when your ling."

"Fine, i just don't think that Nathaniel’s good enough for you." he whispered.